Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/22/2016 6:21:37 PM

Strange Things: Something is Unfolding – Part 1/2

squirrel

Strange things keep happening Credit: RM Webb Fiction

Strange things keep happening. Unusual capabilities are opening up. Past-life memories are surfacing.

For instance, I’m finding various forgotten skills from the past coming to my service at this moment. Some of them are from this life; others from past lives, apparently.

The first is from this life.

I suddenly became aware the other day that whatever it was I’ve been doing lately has had the effect of waking up my body and consciousness from the somewhat-relaxed state of retired life to a certain other, more energetic level of activity.

That other level was what I reached as a Member of the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada, before retiring. I’m ready to step back into a business modality at that level and probably from that mindset, attitudinal set, and style of “doing business.”

That mindset was often very serious. The job was to decide who was a refugee and who not, according to the U.N. Convention on refugees – like an Immigration Judge in the U.S., but quasi-legal.

If we got it wrong, we could be sending someone back to persecution, torture, or worse. I had to be fully aware all the time, fully alive to behavioral cues, and fully sensitive to the cultural-lens effect. (1)

To wake up to that extent was, in the end, not difficult. I only noticed the end point of the process. All of it was accomplished without my conscious knowing.

Some of it involves letting go of that delicious in-the-moment state that one indulges in if one’s retired. Many people regard it as unconsciousness, but I see it as blissful.

Letting go of that was the hardest thing. … It’s still hard! But I’ll double back for the bliss later.

Now I know I can recover my fairly-sober-sided business front, performance, role. I can play my part, consciously. This is a constructed self, yes, but it’s a consciously-constructed self, the same way that a pilot enters into a consciously-constructed self to fly a plane. It’s one I can take off. More importantly, it’s one I can put on.

I still have no memory, which is tremendously vexatious. But I’m hopeful it’ll return by the time I need it, since everything else is going so well.

Being as awake as my former job required relates to a skill set I learned in this lifetime – or at least I think it does. I have to be granted a little leeway in what I’m saying. Awareness is a field that has few measuring sticks or standard values known to me – “a lot,” “a little” is sometimes the best I can do.

It isn’t just this life’s lessons I’m drawing on. There’s also some bleedthrough, I think, from a past life as a mathematician. And this is the second area of my life that is bringing me new skills from past occasions.

It started when I looked at a book on calculus recently. When my eyes fell on diagrams – mostly graphs – that illustrated a relationship or applied a formula, my heart skipped a beat. I got excited and felt I had to read on. Me, a guy who hates math? (2) This had never happened to me before.

The relationships being illustrated in the diagrams challenged me in some way. They suggested universal laws of equivalence, balance, symmetry, etc. I was pleasantly surprised at the way I felt.

I suddenly saw myself sitting on a beach. I knew it was the Mediterranean. I was asking myself why the waves were all shaped the same way and why they came upon the beach in such a regular manner. I was concentrating, contemplating. Nowadays I’d see that as waiting for guidance or inspiration.

Before I loved sacred geometry (I don’t know which of us is speaking right now), I loved patterns. Symmetries. Relationships.

Back to me now. I noticed I was most drawn to the properties of the sine wave. Aum is a sine wave. (3)

I wasn’t quite hypnotized, but I felt strong interest. This was a definite bookmark. This is the process of waking up to a past life, I believe.

(Concluded in Part 2, below.)

Footnotes

(1) Seeing matters through the lens of my own culture. The most telling case for me was an elderly Sikh woman whose claim could not be understood unless I became aware that she was not looking me in the face, not because she was lying, but because a Sikh woman of her generation did not look a man in the face. Besides, she had been subjected to persecution for having stood up to men in her society. She didn’t want the same to happen in Canada.

Realizing the impact of seeing things through a cultural lens was enough to clear my last remaining doubt and decide the claim. I’m weeping as I write this, such was the impact of claims like these on us as decision-makers.

(2) Archangel Michael told me that the mathematician asked him at the end of his life to promise that he’d never have to incarnate as a mathematician again. Michael agreed.

(3) Aum is the universal creative vibration, which issues forth from, and is governed by, the Divine Mother.

For Hindus: Aum calls all matter (mater, Mother) into being (Akar phase, rajas guna, Brahma), holds it in place for a while (Ukar phase, sattwa guna, Vishnu), and then dissolves it back into nothingness (Makar phase, thamas guna, Shiva).

Sri Shankara confirms these relationships:

Steve Beckow: What is the connection between what Hindus call Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva, and the gunas or the cosmic forces of rajas, sattwa and thamas?

Sri Shankara: I can answer this very quickly. There are no differences. (“Sri Shankara: Everywhere You Look Will be a Monsoon of Love,” June 26, 2013, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/06/26/sri-shankara-everywhere-you-look-will-be-a-monsoon-of-love/.)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2016 6:23:48 PM

Strange Things: Something is Unfolding – Part 2/2

OSAKA, JAPAN - AUGUST 31: Barbora Spotakova of the Czech Republic competes on her way to winning the gold medal in the Women's Javelin Throw Final on day seven of the 11th IAAF World Athletics Championships on August 31, 2007 at the Nagai Stadium in Osaka, Japan. (Photo by Stu Forster/Getty Images)

Not quite … yet Credit: Pinterest

(Concluded from Part 1, above.)

Another thing was downright spooky. My body feels different. In subtle ways. Sometimes, for brief moments, I feel like I’m totally in control of every inch of my body, every muscle and organ.

At those moments I walk taller than I usually do and feel as if my present body is too small. And then the feeling fades away.

That’s a level of consciousness that hasn’t been available to me before.

At other times, I feel incredibly younger – by decades. I feel … not quite athletic, but fit.

For instance, I just walked up a long hill and I was as relaxed when I ended as when I started. In the past I haven’t looked forward to hills because I usually get winded. Not now. When did all this happen? Where was I?

This inner sensation of fitness doesn’t necessarily match my exterior – in some ways I look younger and fitter and in some ways definitely not.

At other times, I notice how happy I feel, sometimes blissful, and I connect with the fact that it’s my natural state – nothing to feel ashamed of or protective about. (1) These moments of bliss are also fleeting.

I’ve experienced a lot of disapproval throughout my life for being myself – a trait I share with the mathematician, apparently. My university work was rejected. My articles were also rejected after university, when I worked at the Museum, by the very vested interests they threatened. I guess that was to be expected.

Now I watch myself being like an octopus in this area – skittering away in an inky cloud at the least sign of disapproval or ridicule. Into happiness, out of happiness, into, out of, definitely shaky and defensive in the area of happiness.

The mathematician’s theories also weren’t gladly accepted; he found himself embroiled in controversy, Archangel Michael tells me.

There are self-esteem issues there, but, you know what? I don’t really care any more. I feel on stable ground and have less and less affinity with my drama.

I give my drama, my InnerNetFlix to the Mother to use as reruns in some distant universe. … Or drop in the nearest receptacle, as she wishes. I learned what I needed from it. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all my comrades-in-arms, in whose dramas I too figured.

Everything that’s happening right now is new to me. I haven’t been this way before.

Up till now, I’ve had no past-life recollections. And I certainly would not have called myself fit or awake enough to report for duty. Or finished with my drama.

Something is unfolding.

Footnotes

(1) The need for a little circumspection, perhaps, to “pass” in our society.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2016 8:30:03 PM

Daily Message ~ Saturday October 22, 2016

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, many of you perceive spirituality as being too complex or time consuming to understand in a meaningful enough way to make a difference. Simply deciding that today you will be kind – kind to yourself, and kind to others, is beautiful and profound spirituality in action. A person in their simplest service is always far more powerful than someone who has accumulated vast spiritual knowledge and doesn’t act on it, for true divinity is not about knowing, it is about BEing. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2016/10/22/daily-message-saturday-october-22-2016/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2016 8:34:11 PM

Sandra Walter: Assisting the Acceleration

sandra-walter-ascension-300x294Blessings Beloved Light Tribe,

I had the pleasure of two live events while in Boulder, Colorado last weekend. Lauren Galey graciously hosted me at her family cottage, where we had our first gathering.

This was the first time I shared the experience of opening a Christed Ascension Gateway in-person, and the energy was palpable for all present. Lauren interviewed me and we discussed the Accelerated timeline project, the third wave of 2016, and the current unfoldments.

We appeal to every Lightworker, Gridworker and Gatekeeper to hold the higher frequency as this light does its work. Call forth the highest Christed Ascension timelines, the removal of all which interferes or limits the collective Ascension, and align your hearts, activities, thoughts and creations with the New Paradigm of Peace, Love and Unity.

Note the reminders in this video conversation: It is our responsibility as the awakened and Ascending to create and amplify the New, rather than feed the old light as it dies. Rapid change is expected if we stabilize and hold the higher timeline which is already anchored as highest outcome/possibility for all concerned.

The High-Vibe Tribe is experiencing the acceleration of Pure Source consciousness through our energy fields and DNA. It can get psychedelic and transcendent as we embody these frequencies and thread them into the collective consciousness. Feel into that higher experience and adjust your lifestream as needed. Trust Source, Trust your Higher Self, and open yourself as Pure Conduit of this new level of light.

You are being purified, prepared for a new existence. Allow the old beingness to fall away; resistance will cause suffering – and that is no longer needed. All is well, Beloveds.

In Love, Light and Service,
Sandra

Note: I AM currently in the deserts of Utah, traveling and doing Gateway work. The Solar Gatework is much easier out here, and I AM learning much about creating in this state of absolute Presence. Let us focus our thoughts and hearts on the New as the acceleration unfolds. Apologies for the squint-frown in the daylight. It is what it is, hear the messages.

“Video Update: Assisting the Acceleration,” by Sandra Walter, October 21, 2016, at http://www.sandrawalter.com/video-update-assisting-the-acceleration/

Source link: Sandra Walter Creative Evolution: October 21, 2016

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2016 8:39:49 PM

Pleiadian Teachings Part 4

pleiadesDo you know how many people are willing to look at the negative and the dark? Not too many.

Do you know how many people are living in the dark? Do not run from the shadow of life, for there is much healing to be completed once the pain of the darker side of life is felt, realized, and understood.

Emotions are the sum total of your wealth as a human being. Emotions trigger the inner pharmacopoeia, your body’s personal drugstore. In the drugstore of your body, you are the pharmacist. You write the prescription according to your emotional response or reaction to events. Your emotions create a corresponding chemical release inside your physical form.

The endocrine system, which is responsible for the chemical responses to your emotional choices, will evolve. New chemicals will be produced inside your body that will help you change. Choosing a different way of receiving or translating reality will trigger inner doorways to open and produce substances that will take you into the higher realms.

You are being reorganized on a subatomic level. Within your body, the light encoded filaments – fine, threadlike fibers – are subtle forms of energy that connect everything together. These gossamer threads are reorganized in your body through stimulation by rays and photons that come to the planet bringing cosmic energy.

They are reorganized to rejuvenate your body when you drink pure, clean water. They are particularly activated through the process of oxygenation and deep breathing. There are also ways of oxygenating yourself by ingesting herbs known as blood purifiers.

When you purify your blood, it is able to carry a greater amount of oxygen. The reorganization of fibers on a cellular level builds and grows, and the fibers invigorate your body in a variety of ways. All this involves activating your brain. You have the keys and the codes to open up the rest of that dormant area.

The plan of intention is for human beings, based on the increase of light, to evolve into multitalented beings. Some people are operating on 6 to 8 percent of their brain capacity. Someone who is using more of their brain, an Einstein for example, is using at best 15 to 20 percent.

Ask yourself these questions: What is the other 80 percent of my brain doing? Why is it dormant? What is not hooked up?

The endocrine system will evolve as DNA evolves, producing chemical substances that are combinations of intelligent geometric shapes. These shapes will exist all over the body and will not be localized simply in the brain. Everything will happen simultaneously.

The endocrine system can secrete psychedelic like chemical substances that catapult you into new forms of intelligence. You have a conflict in your society about how you view drugs. Anything having to do with mind expansion has been promoted as very bad and fearful. Yet, at the same time, a good portion of the world is addicted to prescription drugs that keep people sedated.

In your society, prescribed drugs that suppress the natural chemical process are fine, while drugs that activate the mind and open other realities are bad. Major control is in effect concerning your ideas about what you can and cannot take into your body. Take a look at this.

Your endocrine system is going to go through a massive upheaval. It is in the early stages of this at this time. Think of a small grocery store, one that is old and decrepit and has had the same brands of food on the shelves for twenty years; the store is outdated and is not suiting modern habits, tastes, and desires.

Someone comes in and says,

“This supermarket’s too old. I am going to soup it up to meet the needs of society. I am going to change the products that this supermarket carries.”

Supermarkets serve certain needs, and as the needs and tastes of human beings change, the food on the shelves of the supermarket must meet the new taste qualities and requirements.

Your endocrine system is doing the same thing. What is making the endocrine system decide to serve new food? You are – you loving yourself, pulling the pillar of light into your body and reorganizing the basic genetic structure of who you are. As the strands of DNA begin to discover their identities and come alive, they will change the endocrine system.

Your decision to be in the moment, to love yourself, and to work with love on the planet with yourself and all people will completely change what happens inside you. This is a key to rejuvenation, most definitely. Be willing to experience yourself, your life, and your body, as your own creations.

The accelerated energy will create havoc on your planet, leading to a great deal of confusion coupled with radical, revolutionary, overnight change. Never in your recorded history has there been as much energy on the planet and has there been the kind of consciousness that there is now, so you have nothing to prepare you for what is coming – nothing. The radical change that these movements will bring about is beyond your conception.

Focus on the best that you can be, knowing that you will affect many probabilities around you. Know that for yourself this will be the opportunity to activate a major change. Your pineal gland is being activated through the infusion of light energies, releasing a new vision of possibilities in which peace and freedom are felt and recognized from inside.

Your thymus gland is pivotal in sending the signal to your body to hold the pattern of rejuvenation. Your thymus gland shrinks the older you get; it shrivels up. It is like the gatekeeper at the base of your neck that regulates what comes from above and what comes from below. Your upper glands, the pituitary and pineal, as cranial temples are inactivated; they are basically dormant. Your thymus gland does not continuously remind your body of its idealized blueprint because it is not getting the messages to do so from the temples in your head.

This is because your temples have been disconnected from the full strands of DNA.

Your thymus gland will return to its own vitality when it receives the message that your body has done its preparation and that your consciousness is ready. If you think in terms of life expansion, some of you have barely begun your work. Others have had training that is going to implode you into the next shift; your work is a gift to the planet, a gift to civilization.

If you are beating up on yourself or feeding yourself negative ideas, then you need to examine your dual loyalties. To be here in this moment says to us that you have an interest, an excitement, and a loyalty to transcend the ideas that the human species has been fed. If you are fighting this – looking in the mirror and saying, “Oh, look how I look. Bad news” – then you have a duality, a doubt, a conflict.

If you have such a conflict, then the more the energy builds, the more you will feel like a rubber band being pulled out and snapped back, over and over again. So, if you are feeling like a rubber band being snapped, then the corresponding avenue to look in would be the inconsistency of your beliefs as you are expressing them, silently or out loud.

Your hypothalamus regulates the temperature and water in your body. You are water, you understand – electrified water. The elements and balance of ocean water match the blood in your human body. Humans were made from the ocean. This is one of the greatest secrets of creation. The Pleiadian gods came and used the energy of the hydrogen and oxygen molecules. It is from this that you sprang. This is the basic key.

» Part 5 Tomorrow.

» Part 3

(newsununity.com)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!