Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
8/7/2010 8:09:56 PM
Hi Bogdan,
Thank you for your response,
Yes, I had read your article. We will ascend in stages, because even those that fully understand could not adjust their brains to sudden changes. I believe that many of us who have been (thinking outside the box) have always known that there are many things that go on in our daily lives that are just not right. As an example, if every pharmaceutical country in the world were shut down and we could no longer obtain synthetic drugs, our life expectancy would expand dramatically. Drugs are 100% chemicals. Chemicals kill. Natural remedies are at our disposal in plants, vegetables, and especially sea life. Doctors are in the business of keeping us sick so that they can treat us and continue to make money. Governments around the world will not recognize natural remedies because there is no money in it for them. GOD has always protected us through the evolutionary process. Our atmosphere contains over 135 toxic gasses that should kill us, however, throughout the evolutionary process, our bodies have adjusted to the introduction of these elements making it possible for us to adjust. There are fish and other marine lives that thrive in pockets of sulphur, the cold, bleak tundras in Antartica has life, and people continue to thrive in temperatures of 130 degrees farenheit in places like The Sahara desert. There are lessons to be learned from all life forms in order to understand our own lives. Why do dogs and cats get upset just before a storm approaches? Our changes have to come in tiny bits because we are not capable of absorbing all the facts at once, even if we do understand that the changes are for our own good.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2010 3:08:31 AM

Hello Michael and Bogdan,

You have no idea how much I appreciate your important contributions to this topic. It goes without saying that I have been reading them with great interest.

However, I have not been feeling well of late, which has prevented my commenting back on your posts until now. But I promise to get back to you really soon.

Thanks a lot,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2010 5:57:14 AM
Hi Luis,
I'm sorry that you are not feeling well. This is a time when it would be nice if we had the knowledge to generate the higher senses that we all have that are buried deep within us all. Our souls (or auras) are pure energy. As we ascend to the higher planes we will learn how to redirect this energy to rejuvenate the parts of our body that are experiencing pain. As you live in Peru, you are in a country with large amounts of this energy. If you have any friends or collegues that are experienced in this field, I would recommend that you seek their advise. We all have a lot of work ahead of us, and we must do our best to overcome all barriers that will pop up to divert us from our task. I would like to post a couple of videos here that I think are of importance to all. If they do not come up (as I still don't seem to be having much luck at this) I will also include the URL. Get well, my friend. We need you.
Gaia Selene-Saving Earth by Colonizing the Moon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3miVRXjUCs&feature=related
"L5: First City in Space" preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOsVdflPY68&feature=related
There have been many people that have said that too much money has been spent on the Space Program. These are the same people that enjoy opening a jar of powdered drinks such as the powdered orange drink Tang.Dehydrated foods have helped a lot of people cut down the time of preparing food from scratch. Everyone enjoys having a cell phone that keeps then in touch with friends. There have been thousands of products developed that make all of our lives much easier to deal with. Many of these products have been developed in NASA science labs to help preserve space and at the same time keep the Astronauts as comfortable as possible.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
http://www.countryvalues65.com

Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/16/2010 2:22:36 PM
Hello Dear Friend Luis,

and, to all of You Dearest Friends - I miss You all so very much!

Dear Luis, Even though I do not have much time to be here anymore...

I want You to know that I am still here and still thinking of You... and, as Michael, I am sorry to hear that You are not feeling well My Friend. Try to allow yourself some time to connect with your internal Source of Divine Love through meditation (in the form that suits You best)... this will for sure contribute to make You feel better.

Meanwhile, I am sending Pure Love Energy Your Way My Friend and do not forget that LOVE is all around in Abundance... indeed ALL IS LOVE! and, LOVE will make You feel better - at least a bit better - in any adverse situation.

With Much LOVE,
Hugs and Blessings
to my Dearest Friend Luis,
Alain
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/19/2010 1:43:11 PM
Hi Luis,

As I said in Jill's forum you are missed here and you should tell us sooner that you are not well.
There is always some energy to be passed to you if we know that it can help.

You are in my thoughts.

There is a chance that my wife and I might visit you within next two months in Lima.

Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!