Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
4/27/2015 7:36:27 PM

Humanity Healing: Dealing with Ascension Symptoms

Ascension symptoms

Credit: In5d.com

The following is part of a series on ascension symptoms extracted from aPDF by Humanity Healing and is not to be interpreted as medical advice.

As the process of cellular transformation progresses, you will be weighted down by an erroneous feeling of unworthiness. All the darkness contained within yourself in your head, you regard as your own little sins. These feelings are not your sins but they are the heritage of all species that you represent. Because of the heaviness and darkness you brought with you when you incarnated to this planet, you could not imagine that you were pure and divine enough.

You could not imagine that you were good enough and clear enough as well as bright enough to hold the Christ light in your bodies. You dealing with immense biological changes and you also have all the psychological, mental/conceptual and emotional issues that you inherited when you arrived to deal with as well. You have to deal with many complicated issues in your life, some of which you are not aware of at the present time and are all contained within your body.

As you mutate, all of these things are being thrown up by your DNA. You do not have them inside of you because you did something wrong. When things have been coming up from the deep places within you and have not felt good, it is not because you are doing anything wrong. It is because you are the right thing and the old things inside your bodies have to surface. You have to pull them out and they will come out of the DNA of your bodies. They will be sloughed off in your body and at the etheric levels also. Past civilizations have made repeated attempts to regulate their conduct, to deal with the issues of conflict and separation and destructive behavior.

They developed rules, laws and Ascension Symptoms: The Big Picture | in5d.comways of dealing with the destructive aspect of the conflict developing within their civilizations. They set up laws and lawgivers. Sometimes they also set up a divine force that was capable of evaluating the performance of the people and then dishing out punishments. Sometimes this was considered to be a very mundane part of the society, much like your legal system where you have a judge that judges you. Sometimes it was elevated through a divine force priestly group or a religious Deity.

Religion has told you that The Deity wants you to behave this way. You were told that The Deity required you to do this and if you did not do this, the Deity will require punish you in various ways. When you arrived here, you brought with you a sense that some things were right and some things were wrong. You also brought with you a sense that some things could be good and some things could be evil. Judgment of your self is not helpful anymore.

So you have within you, a kind of a Father/Mother/God figure, an old extraterrestrial one. You may even have an extraterrestrial lawgiver, as opposed to a mother of Father/God. This is one that evaluates because it knows everything, and it knows what is right because it has seen it all before. It is operating out of the past. It’s actually woven into your DNA structure. It’s part of this material that you need to release, this judgment.

You’ve got a genetic scorecard, and you’ve got a scorekeeper that keeps ticking off whether you’re getting it right or not. Every time you don’t get it right, you clench at every level of your being. Every time you get it right, you kind of bloom, except that there’s always FEAR that you won’t be able to hold on to this rightness. So you can see that it is time to release that idea of divinity. Judgment is not useful to you.

To be joined to the Christ child, you must relinquish the keeper. There is a price for the Christ child, you have to trade in your keeper. But there is another price that you have to pay. You have to give up evaluating your every act, your every thought, your every feeling, your every sensation. Do you think it would be possible that you could have a headache and that would be good? Do you think you could have indigestion or dizziness and that would be fine? Do you think you could hurt someone else and it would still be right?

There is constant fluxation in your energy system that registers when you have done well and when Ascension Symptoms: The Big Picture | in5d.comyou have done badly. The feelings of being judged causes a certain clenching in your biochemistry and a knotting-up occurs within you. That clenching causes a clustering of the material you’re trying to release because of the mutation process. Clenching interferes with the sloughing off process and with the rebuilding process going on within you.

Therefore, every time you make a judgment of yourself, you sour the Ph balance in your body. This Ph change interferes with the electrical flow within the body. You also cluster into lumps the disposable garbage in your body and these are harder to pass out of your bodies. Judgment therefore, interferes with comfortable mutation which will create FEAR. If you plan for self-improvement and you keep catching yourself repeatedly failing in your self improvement plan, actual FEAR will occur.

This FEAR may take the following forms:

1. You will never get it right.
  2. You will never measure up.
  3. You will never be worthy.
  4. You are never going to get a grip on this process of being good.
  5. You are never going to get a grip on this process of being right.
  6. You are never going to get a grip on this process of being spiritual.

Each person, in your uniqueness, will be more attuned to certain energies than other persons. The analogy could be made of having an antenna calibrated to receive a particular radio station. Many people will resonate with different wavelengths at different vibrational frequencies than other people. Whatever wavelengths your particular design is calibrated to, these wavelengths are pathways cut in your consciousness. Once you have begun to transmute (change), the energies of those particular frequencies of the universe will take advantage of these pathways to transmute more and more of the same energies to you.

It may appear that issues you thought you had dealt with and resolved, have suddenly re-emerged inAscension Symptoms: The Big Picture | in5d.comyour life, bigger than ever, with even more intensity and drama than before. It is useful not to identify these issues as being your personal stuff. You need to recognize only that these energies are present and then let them move through you. Know that you are transmuting them for the many who are not yet conscious enough to do it for themselves.

You need to understand clearly about the painful acts and the things you have called «bad and wicked». If you knew what was really going on and if you understood the essence of the actions, you would understand that they were necessary and appropriate for you to grow and to change. The religion Deity tells you there are many things that you must not do and should you do them, this is sin or a karmic burden on you. I say to you that I have never seen a sin upon this planet.

I have seen many things such as:

1. Beings acting out their heritage
  2. Beings trying to understand their heritage
  3. Beings reenacting their battles
  4. Beings reenacting their murders
  5. Beings reenacting their betrayals
  6. Beings studying the energy of those things
  7. Beings trying to see a way out all of the above

I do not see these as sins. I see them as an attempt to understand your task on earth and to work through this task by experiencing what you have come here to change. It is a very frightening idea that there will be no keeper to protect others from you. There will be no keeper to protect you from yourself and there will be no keeper to protect you from others. Judgments will destroy your physical structure. In the coming magnetic polar axis shift, judgments will destroy your body such as the judgments that you have made against yourself and all the ones you have made daily in little things.

Also see: DNA Upgrade, Magnetic Pole Shift, And Consciousness

All judgments on anything such as on food, body aches and pains, clothing, your dealings with others, etc., will affect your body and the mutation process going on within your bodies. These judgments are destroying the balance within your bodies. They are making the mutation process difficult, painful and very depressing as you continue to judge not only yourself but others as well.

This is something that you will have to quit doing. You will have to move into self-acceptance of yourself as well as of others in order to create a biochemical and an electromagnetic environment in your bodies that will optimize the opportunity for the body to mutate easily. This then will occur with some balance and with some stability and sometimes with an emotional sense of well-being.

This is nothing which is being taken from you during cellular transformation (mutation) without your consent. It is something that is being purged from your system because you are desiring to increaseAscension Symptoms: The Big Picture | in5d.comthe frequency of your vibration. This is referred to by some teachers as «Ascension» which is simply increasing the frequency of your vibration. There is greater perception and a greater desire for love and harmony and peace among many people.

As their vibrations increase, then the people of the Earth must take into their own hands how they wish to construct this peace and harmony as well as this love and this truth. It will soon become evident that in the negotiations between nations and between individuals (in a business sense and in an economic sense) there will be no longer the possibility of one hiding from another. For where they lie, the other will detect it. The people of the Earth are becoming far too alert. This is what is meant by increasing the vibration of the Earth.

There is a Divine Order to everything in life. It is for this reason that exactly where you are at any given time in life, is exactly where you should be according to the Divine unfolding of your consciousness and life.

“Dealing With Ascension Symptoms”, by Humanity Healing, April 25, 2015 at http://in5d.com/dealing-with-ascension-symptoms/

Original link: Dealing With Ascension Symptoms

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2015 6:00:56 PM

The Oracle Report, Tuesday, April 28, 2015

WE MUST LISTEN TO TODAY’S REPORT –
Laura shares important information that extends into the future.
My personal experience with paying attention to the energy via Laura
has made me a believer!

Also, note below that Laura will be on Phoenix’ radio show this evening. ~J

FROM WISE OWL MALIN

FROM WISE OWL MALIN

First Quarter Moon Phase: step out, take action

Moon in Virgo (“Black Moon Day” – those with the Sun or Black Moon in Virgo or Pisces undergo a process of tapping into personal power by facing fears and making friends with their shadow sides; exact conjunction of the Moon and Black Moon is Wednesday, April 29 at 7:35 am ET/11:35 am UT)

Goddess of Wisdom: Chinnamasta (Goddess Who Expands the Fields of The Mind)

God of Will: Ian (God of the East)

Skill: be acrobatic; recognize what is authentic/real through the fruit of actions, not appearance

True Alignment: corrections and repairs (especially to things that are “damaged” or were unnecessary) attention to detail, clues, things that are alternative, ultra-high levels of discernment, breaking limitations, elder people offering wisdom, something pointed out, being directed, direct and indirect action/effects that ripple love and light into the field of consciousness, multiplicity of choices or options

Catalysts for Change: causing damage, pretense, covering up, fooling through the focus on appearances, indecisive, difficulty maintaining focus (due to the number of things being highlighted and brought to attention), inflexibility when changes are presented, fear of not being good enough or qualified enough, minimizing what one has to offer the world, power grabs, projecting one’s feelings onto others

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month/Astrological Year: “the music of the spheres”

9:35 am ET: Due to the amount of information, today’s report is being recorded and will be posted at the top of the homepage of www.oraclereport.com shortly.

10:25 am ET: Audio report now posted.

(Note: I will be Phoenix’s guest tonight, Tuesday, April 28, 10 pm – midnight ET/ 7-9 pm PT on Phoenix Rising Radio on Truth Frequency Network to discuss the latest. Hope you can join us!)

Thank you for supporting The Oracle Report!

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2015 6:03:20 PM

Office of Poofness 4-27-15… “Masters of War”

poofness_office_of_140My “statements” are “highlighted” in the Highlights below…!

Music video and lyrics at the end.

[Poof] “…the information channels are loaded with all sorts of hints… make you think that tomorrow is the day. If only it was so!… the powers that will make it happen… do have checks and balances which are tested every step of the way… yes, you want to know it is happening!…; know the end game is in full swing and for that you Should have much Gratitude.”

[Susan (I presume)] “Doing Energizes The Doer… Thinking in terms of doing rather than not doing is a kick-start to accomplishment…and accomplishment is the reward that prompts the energetic “can do” attitude.

[Zap] “…ALL IN ALL, EVERYTHING IS ON TRACK, AND TODAY (MONDAY) IS SIGNIFICANT IN THAT THE MAJOR GLOBAL ITEMS OF CURRENCY, REDEMPTION FUNDS RELEASE, AND OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE GLOBAL RESET ARE IN FULL MOTION…. WE HAVE MUCH CONJECTURE AND RUMOR AT THIS POINT… THERE IS A MAJOR BLACKOUT IN EFFECT STILL, SO NEWS IS SCARCE.

“…THE OLD “NEW” REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES, THE SEATS ARE BEING FILLED… A FELLOW READ UP ON THE SYSTEM OF ELECTION OF A GOVERNOR, AND BECAME ONE. HE IS NOW TEACHING ALL THE OTHER STATES HOW TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE REAL CONSTITUTION AND THE GOVERNOR SEATS AND SENATOR SEATS ARE BEING DONE PROPERLY AND LEGALLY NOW… THE REAL GOVERNMENT IS BEING PUT IN PLACE AS THE OLD GOVERNMENT (THE CORPORATION) IS KINDA OUT ON ITS EAR

“[regarding RV]… A CALL FROM DAVE SCHMIDT, AND WE HAD A GOOD IN DEPTH TALK. THE SEQUENCE OF FUNDING IN RESPECT OF THE SYSTEM ESTABLISHED THERE IS VALID AND WORKABLE.

“…WITH THE REAL “GRAND FATHER” IN CHARGE (HE HAD TO PROVE HE WAS STILL ALIVE), THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD VERY VERY FAST, AND THE CHINESE FAMILY HAS BEEN MOBILIZED. THE MONTH OF MAY IS NOW THE MONTH WHERE MUCH ACTIVITY AND PLAN B IMPLEMENTATION WILL HAPPEN. INSTRUCTIONS HAVE ALREADY FILTERED DOWN TO THE RANKS.

“THE KHAZARS ARE A LONG AND WELL ESTABLISHED BLOODLINE THAT IS PART OF THE ROTHSCHILD BACKGROUND. AS I SAID A FEW TIMES BEFORE, THE CABAL HAS BEEN TAKEN TO TASK, AND THE POWER THEY USED TO HAVE IS NO MORE. HOWEVER, THEY STILL HAVE SUFFICIENT POWER TO DO NASTY THINGS BUT NOT ON THE SCALE THEY ONCE COULD.

“THE FUNDS THAT WILL BE LET OUT FOR THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTIONS, THE RV AND THE REST WILL BE PRE-CLEARED AND USABLE. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDERUNLESS YOU ADVERTISE YOU HAVE GAZILLIONS.”

———————————————————————–

Greetings and Salutations:

[POOF SAID;] “In watching the exchange of intel, the information channels are loaded with all sorts of hints, and all of these would make you think that tomorrow is the day . If only it was so! It is surprising this has taken this long after it was handed to the powers that will make it happen. Still, they do have checks and balances which are tested every step of the way. So why would you be surprised? Sometimes it feels like you are addicted to the daily news, the weekly news and all the forecasts… and yes, you want to know it is happening! It is just the way of human nature; know the end game is in full swing and for that you Should have much
Gratitude….P…

[Susan (I presume)] “A THOUGHT TO PONDER:

Doing Energizes The Doer
Thinking in terms of doing rather than not doing is a
kick-start to accomplishment…and accomplishment is
the reward that prompts the energetic “can do” attitude.

Avoiding the expenditure of energy doesn’t provide nor
preserve strength, so not doing is a weakening choice. It’s
as easy to think, “I am energized by doing this thing” as
thinking, “I don’t have enough energy for this.” The very
fact that we have a choice in how much energy we generate
is, in itself, an energizing thought!

It takes as much energy to be sick (perhaps even more)
as it does to be healthy, as much to have little as to have
plenty, and as much to create disharmony as happiness.”

ZAP SAYS; HI ALL

I PUT OFF SUNDAY’S LETTER HOPING I WOULD GET SOME SERIOUS NEWS I COULD SHARE, BUT THE BLACKOUT CONTINUES, AND I AM STILL BOUND TO KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ON SO MANY THINGS.

BUT ALL IN ALL, EVERYTHING IS ON TRACK, AND TODAY (MONDAY) IS SIGNIFICANT IN THAT THE MAJOR GLOBAL ITEMS OF CURRENCY, REDEMPTION FUNDS RELEASE, AND OTHER ELEMENTS OF THE GLOBAL RESET ARE IN FULL MOTION. THERE ARE DISCUSSIONS OF PUTTING THINGS OFF TO MAY AND JUNE, BUT WHICH ONES AND THEIR TIMING HAS NOT BEEN OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED AS YET, SO WE HAVE MUCH CONJECTURE AND RUMOR AT THIS POINT.

AS I SAID, THERE IS A MAJOR BLACKOUT IN EFFECT STILL, SO NEWS IS SCARCE.

IN ANOTHER MATTER, THE OLD “NEW” REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES, THE SEATS ARE BEING FILLED. THESE ARE THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN VACANT FOR A HUNDRED YEARS EVER SINCE THE USA BECAME A CORPORATION. A FELLOW READ UP ON THE SYSTEM OF ELECTION OF A GOVERNOR, AND BECAME ONE. HE IS NOW TEACHING ALL THE OTHER STATES HOW TO BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE REAL CONSTITUTION AND THE GOVERNOR SEATS AND SENATOR SEATS ARE BEING DONE PROPERLY AND LEGALLY NOW.

SO FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, THE REAL GOVERNMENT IS BEING PUT IN PLACE AS THE OLD GOVERNMENT (THE CORPORATION) IS KINDA OUT ON ITS EAR ALTHOUGH IT IS STILL GOING THROUGH THE MOTIONS OF BEING THE GOVERNMENT.

INTERESTING TIMES WE LIVE IN.

IN THE HIGHER LEVELS, THE OFFICIAL DISCLOSURE TIMING IS STILL BEING MULLED OVER AS MANY ARE ITCHING TO GET TO THAT STAGE OF DISCLOSURE OF OUR STARRY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OUT THERE THAT CAN NOT, BY THE RULES, REVEAL THEMSELVES FULLY UNTIL CERTAIN PERMISSIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES ARE CORRECT. BUT SO MANY INSIDERS IN THE INTELLIGENCE, MILITARY AND SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY ARE LEAKING STUFF OUT ABOUT THIS NEXT STAGE OF HUMANITY: INTERGALACTIC COMMERCE IS NOT FAR AWAY NOW. THAT WILL BE SUCH AN EYE OPENER FOR MANY. MUCH FUN AHEAD THERE.

NOW, IF ONLY WE CAN GET OUR ACT TOGETHER DOWN HERE.

Zap,

Thanks for all your hard work. I really miss all the times I talked to Poof on the phone! You say the timing should be worked out by the weekend as far as the RV sir. Do you mean it should possibly happen by the weekend?

So sorry to bother.

SH

THE RV, THE PPP, AND ALL THE OTHER THINGS EXPECTED WILL GET THEIR SCHEDULES SOON I WOULD SAY, AND PEOPLE WILL BE ABLE TO PLAN FOR THE FUTURE WITH CONCRETE INFORMATION. IN THE MEANTIME, OUR OLD FRIEND PATIENCE IS STILL THE BOSS.

I ALSO RECEIVED A CALL FROM DAVE SCHMIDT, AND WE HAD A GOOD IN DEPTH TALK. THE SEQUENCE OF FUNDING IN RESPECT OF THE SYSTEM ESTABLISHED THERE IS VALID AND WORKABLE. IT PROVIDES FOR A BASIC EDUCATION ON BUSINESS 101, AND HOW TO GO ABOUT GETTING SUCH FUNDING FOR A PROJECT.

OUR SYSTEM IS A TAD DIFFERENT, BUT IN ESSENCE IT IS THE SAME. DUE DILIGENCE ON THE PROJECT PROPONENT IS A MUST AS THERE WILL BE MANY LOOKING TO SCAM MONEY FROM A FAKE PROJECT. THE BASICS OF BUDGETS AND BUSINESS PRACTICES MUST BE OBSERVED, AND GENERAL COMMON SENSE MUST PREVAIL IN ORDER FOR A PROJECT TO BE SUCCESSFUL.

IN OUR FUNDING SEQUENCE, WE GO A BIT FURTHER AND PROVIDE EXPERTISE IN VARIOUS FIELDS TO THE PROJECT TO HELP IT BE SUCCESSFUL. ALL TECHNOLOGIES WE HAVE ARE PROVIDED TO THE PROJECTS AS WELL TO HELP THEM BE BETTER IN WHAT THEY DO. SO IN ESSENCE, WE WORK VERY CLOSELY WITH THE PROJECT AND PROVIDE WHATEVER RESOURCES WE CAN FOR IT.

I AM SURE DAVE AND THE “RED DRAGON” HAVE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS, BUT WE DID NOT GET THAT FAR FOR NOW. WE WILL PROVIDE WHATEVER HELPING HAND TO DAVE AND THE DRAGON WE CAN SHOULD THEY REQUIRE IT TO HELP THEIR PROCESS AND STREAMLINE IT. THE SOFTWARE THAT IS BEING INTEGRATED FOR THE PROJECT SIDE MAY BE OF GOOD USE TO THEM (FOR EXAMPLE).

I ALSO LOOKED AT THE VIDEO BY NEIL KEENAN ( HYPERLINK “Linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-Jw4WmakI” Linkhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy-Jw4WmakI) IN RESPECT OF THE RED DRAGON AND THAT WHOLE SYSTEM. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE MANY ELEMENTS THAT ARE CORRECT, THERE ARE MANY THAT ARE NOT. FOR EXAMPLE, THE M1 POSITION IS ERRONEOUS, AS THAT POSITION DIED WITH PRESIDENT SOEKARNO. THE NEW M1 IS CHOSEN, BUT SO FAR, ABOUT A HALF DOZEN ODD “ELDERS” HAVE CLAIMED THAT ROLE. POPULAR ITEM IT SEEMS.

M1 WAS KILLED ALONG WITH KENNEDY BECAUSE THEY TRIED TO IMPLEMENT THE DIVINE PLAN, OR AS IT WAS CALLED “PLAN OF THE EXPERTS”, TO BACK CURRENCY WITH GOLD AND RECLAIM WHAT WAS LOST FOR THE PEOPLE.

NOW WITH THE REAL “GRAND FATHER” IN CHARGE (HE HAD TO PROVE HE WAS STILL ALIVE), THINGS ARE MOVING FORWARD VERY VERY FAST, AND THE CHINESE FAMILY HAS BEEN MOBILIZED. THE MONTH OF MAY IS NOW THE MONTH WHERE MUCH ACTIVITY AND PLAN B IMPLEMENTATION WILL HAPPEN. INSTRUCTIONS HAVE ALREADY FILTERED DOWN TO THE RANKS.

Zap,

Thank you for an encouraging update. Many of us in very difficult situations need good news which seems believable and appears to be obtainable within a reasonable time frame.

This being said I would like to give you a word of advice. When someone insults you and says things that annoy you such as “crapola” don’t even respond to it. I know many things worse than that have come your way, but when you respond like this you lose a certain amount of respect and legitimacy. I would say don’t waste your time and one third of the report on such1 nonsense. Keep above that as your remarks were coming across as the rants of a person unhinged.

Thanks again to you and Susan for all your hard work.

DR

OH SURE, I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH YOU ON SUCH PEOPLE, BUT…THEY ARE SO MUCH FUN AND I GET TO PLAY WITH THEM A BIT. KINDA BORING THE OTHER WAY. THIS FELLOW’S LATEST IS:

No Zap a crapola report posted for Sunday night. Have you run out of BS vacuous crapola to post?

THE GRAMMAR IS EXQUISITE, THE FORM AND SUBSTANCE CLEAR AND UNAMBIGUOUS, AND THE INTEREST IS CLEARLY THERE FOR MORE VACUOUS CRAPOLA. WISH I HAD MORE TO GIVE, BUT THE MARTIANS HAVE TOLD ME TO STOP WITH THE JOKES. I AM PETITIONING THE VENUSIANS FOR MATERIAL. IT’S ALL ABOUT GAS WITH THEM, SO IT MIGHT FIT BETTER WITH THIS FELLOW. SNUFFLES IS GRINNING AND MISS PHIPPS IS TURNING A BIT RED IN THE FACE. BANKER BOB IS CHORTLING (HE KNOWS ALL ABOUT GAS IT SEEMS).

For Zap:
Can you give us a short brief on the Khazrian Mafia…aka…Khazarian Rothchilds?
I have just read an article making me think they may be the top of the cabal chain.

Also since the elders are arresting and putting away those stealing bank funds, how will be able to feel safe in days and years to come when we get RV and prosperity funds. I don’t want to look over my shoulder all my life and my children’s life.

Thank you so much.

JD

THE KHAZARS ARE A LONG AND WELL ESTABLISHED BLOODLINE THAT IS PART OF THE ROTHSCHILD BACKGROUND. AS I SAID A FEW TIMES BEFORE, THE CABAL HAS BEEN TAKEN TO TASK, AND THE POWER THEY USED TO HAVE IS NO MORE. HOWEVER, THEY STILL HAVE SUFFICIENT POWER TO DO NASTY THINGS BUT NOT ON THE SCALE THEY ONCE COULD.

THE FUNDS THAT WILL BE LET OUT FOR THE HISTORIC ASSET REDEMPTIONS, THE RV AND THE REST WILL BE PRE-CLEARED AND USABLE. YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER UNLESS YOU ADVERTISE YOU HAVE GAZILLIONS. THEN YOU TOO CAN BE SUBJECT TO BAD GUYS TRYING TO STEAL YOUR MONEY, OR SCAM YOU OUT OF IT. TYPICAL STUFF, BUT NOT CABAL STUFF.

SO REALLY NOT MUCH TO SAY TODAY OTHER THAN ALL IS MOVING FORWARD AT A PRETTY GOOD CLIP, AND RESULTS WILL BE SHOWING SOON.

IN THE INTERIM, I AGAIN THANK EVERYBODY THAT DID A DONATION TO ME DIRECTLY THROUGH MY FRIEND. IF YOU WANT TO DO MORE, BY ALL MEANS AS THAT MONEY WILL GO TO THREE SPECIFIC FAMILIES WITH KIDS THAT ARE REQUIRING BASIC SURVIVAL AND MEDICAL HELP AS I AM OK. THE LIST I HAVE I WILL ANSWER SHORTLY, AND I HAVE REPLIED TO SOME. I WILL ANSWER THE REST AS SOON AS I HAVE A BIT OF FREED UP TIME AND HOPEFULLY THIS EVENING OR TOMORROW.

THIS IS THE 100TH WEEK FOR ME DOING THIS, AND IT MAY BE THAT 101 WILL BE THE LAST. WHEN THE PROJECT SIDE STARTS, MY TIME WILL BE CONSUMED WITH THAT FOCUS, AND THE PROCESSES OF THE RESET WILL BE GENERALLY KNOWN WELL, SO MY INPUT WILL JUST BE A REPETITION OF WHAT IS OUT THERE AND THEREFORE REDUNDANT AND NOT NEEDED.

SO MID-WEEK, WE SHOULD HAVE A VERY CLEAR INDICATION OF WHAT IS TO COME IN THE NEXT DAYS AND WEEKS, AND PREPARE FOR THE WORK AHEAD.

IN TIMELESS GRATITUDE.

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
April 27, 2015
Copyright ZAP 2013-2015

Daily OM
Going through the Opening
Contracting before Expanding by Madisyn Taylor

It is a natural part of being that our lives sometimes contract before expanding.

Sometimes our lives contract before they expand. We may be working hard on ourselves spiritually, doing good in the world, following our dreams, and wondering why we are still facing constrictions of all kinds—financial, emotional, physical. Perhaps we even feel as if we’ve lost our spirituality and are stuck in a dark room with no windows. We may be confused and discouraged by what appears to be a lack of progress. But sometimes this is the way things work. Like a caterpillar that confines itself to a tiny cocoon before it grows wings and flies, we are experiencing the darkness before the dawn.

When things feel tight, it’s easy to panic or want to act in some way to ease the feeling of constriction. We might also spin our wheels mentally, trying to understand why things are the way they are. However, there is nothing we need to do at this time other than to be patient and persevering. We can cling to the awareness that we are processing the shift from one stage to another, and the more we surrender to the experience, the more quickly we will move through the tightness into the opening on the other side. Just like a baby making its way down the birth canal, we may feel squeezed and pushed and very uncomfortable, but if we remember that we are on our way to being born into a new reality, we will find the strength to carry on.

Even as we endure the contractions, we can find peace within ourselves if we remember to trust the universe. We can look to the natural world for inspiration as we see that all beings surrender to the process of being born. In that surrender, and in the center of our own hearts, is a willingness to trust in the unknown as we make our way through the opening.

Your contributions to support our work is greatly appreciated. Please go tohttp://www.paypal.com and send to goneforthfornow@gmail.com via “friend or family.” We send thanks and much gratitude to those who have generously supported us. We could not continue without your help. If you have a problem contact 2goforth@safe-mail.net …Consultations continue….Blessings, Susan

Love and Kisses,

‘THE OFFICE OF POOFNESS’

Susan, ZAP and Staff

———————————————————————–

“Masters Of War” by Bob Dylan

Come you masters of war
You that build all the guns
You that build the death planes
You that build all the bombs
You that hide behind walls
You that hide behind desks
I just want you to know
I can see through your masks.

You that never done nothin’
But build to destroy
You play with my world
Like it’s your little toy
You put a gun in my hand
And you hide from my eyes
And you turn and run farther
When the fast bullets fly.

Like Judas of old
You lie and deceive
A world war can be won
You want me to believe
But I see through your eyes
And I see through your brain
Like I see through the water
That runs down my drain.

You fasten all the triggers
For the others to fire
Then you set back and watch
When the death count gets higher
You hide in your mansion’
As young people’s blood
Flows out of their bodies
And is buried in the mud.

You’ve thrown the worst fear
That can ever be hurled
Fear to bring children
Into the world
For threatening my baby
Unborn and unnamed
You ain’t worth the blood
That runs in your veins.

How much do I know
To talk out of turn
You might say that I’m young
You might say I’m unlearned
But there’s one thing I know
Though I’m younger than you
That even Jesus would never
Forgive what you do.

Let me ask you one question
Is your money that good
Will it buy you forgiveness
Do you think that it could
I think you will find
When your death takes its toll
All the money you made
Will never buy back your soul.

And I hope that you die
And your death’ll come soon
I will follow your casket
In the pale afternoon
And I’ll watch while you’re lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I’ll stand over your grave
‘Til I’m sure that you’re dead.

http://youtu.be/exm7FN-t3PY

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2015 6:07:27 PM

Golden Gaia News Roundup: April 28, 2015

news roundupInternational Finances: Will Greece exit the European Central Banks (ECB)?

Some board members of the ECB are confident if Greece steps down, then there would be no significant fallout. While others believe the opposite will happen. This is part of that soft science I’ve spoken of before that is economics …AND politics for that matter.

In a hard science, like math, physics, and chemistry, there is no grey area. Answers are very clear, consistent, and predictable: 3 x 3 = 9; force is equal to mass times acceleration; red paint mixed with blue paint creates purple paint.

Yet, in soft sciences, the answer is not always the same …it’s not always predictable, such as in psychology, sociology, economics, and politics. “Why,” you ask? I believe it’s because of one variable: People.

As hard as the cabal has tried (and has been incredibly successful, for all practical purposes, in manipulating the masses over the last few centuries –if not longer), they will not be able to “control” all of humanity. It’s my opinion that this is so because we possess free will, which of course, can take us down a whole new path of discussion regarding the manipulation of said free will –we’ll save that for another day.

Given that we possess free will and have the power to choose –and in turn– create our reality, predicting definitive and consistent outcomes within the fields of soft sciences is extremely challenging …and most unreliable. And so is the reality about the debate and uncertainty regarding what may or may not happen if Greece secedes from the ECB.

“European Central Bank board member Ewald Nowotny… indicated that he thinks the risks of contagion in the rest of Europe from a Grexit (Greek exit from the [ECB]) are manageable and that it wouldn’t have the impact it would have two years ago.” And yet from a senior banker’s view, it could be much more serious –maybe leading to financial panic.

And yet, here I must highlight for us all to remember that our world is changing …significantly, behind closed doors where hardly anything is being openly reported. It is our goal and self-declared responsibility to read between the lines, and try to assess what’s really going on with the limited information our cabal-owned mainstream media is willing to give us, in order to maintain the facade that everything is status quo.

The good news, in my opinion, is that global financial change (for the better) is occurring, as evidenced by the manifestation and overwhelming support of BRICS’ Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank. The bad news, if any, is that during the changeover, there may be a day or two or three when the banks might shut down … updating and rebooting computers in preparation for the delivery of prosperity funds and for the implementation of our new precious metals-backed monetary system.

I believe this to be a fairly easy situation in which we can prepare.

A Senior ECB Board Member Says That Grexit Won’t Cause Financial Contagion by Mike Bird. Business Insider.

Media & Ethics: South African King Zwelithini states he was misquoted.

It’s ever-so interesting to me that “ethics” is a constant topic in the news these days. Ethics and human rights …well, it’s not really “interesting,” rather most predictable –in a good way! Awakening and identifying to the fact that we, as a collective, have been taken advantage of for centuries naturally pulls in the issues of ethics and human rights, right?

Mainstream news is saturated with stories highlighting, or exposing, such discrepancies and injustices of racism, sexism, gay rights –all sorts of ethical and human rights violations. And it continues, sadly, within media itself. Media, specifically “the news,” is supposed to be unbiased and neutral, without a prejudiced slant. They have major fire power in what we believe …did I mention “major fire power”?

Media GREATLY influences what we believe. The cabal knows this, which is why they own the multitude of TV and radio broadcasting stations…. With such power over our beliefs, they have a moral obligation to be in integrity, yet in my humble opinion, they fall way short.

It’s important we discern what we watch and hear …”is this story true?” we can ask ourselves. Of course, it’s my suggestion to turn off mainstream news completely to optimize our own “unplugging” of the propaganda, and to learn to hear and honor our own intuitive guidance.

In this story, South African leader King Goodwill Zwelithini, chief of the Zulu ethnic group, has been blamed for the death of seven people and the displacement of 5,000+ people after his comments, spoken in the native Zulu language, seemed to have been misconstrued.

“The speech that I made at Pongola was directed to peace but I cannot see it in any newspaper or on the radio. But what I see is that people are being fed just an excerpt, a small part of what I said, and also out of context, which is actually ludicrous and laughable. Even now I still challenge the media: let them come forward with the entire speech that I made. This speech has become central and very important. It has become even more important now than when it was given,” exclaimed King Zwelithini.

“It is unfortunate that we have to face this difficulty because of misreporting of what I said. There are many vile things that are being written in newspapers about me and you, the Zulu people … I am saying to you, Zulu people, peace must be first and foremost,” King Zwelithini continued.

Many occasions I’ve mentioned and believe that our controllers want to keep us warring with each other, and one way they’ve been successful at doing that is to create “imaginary borders” that they’ve outlined on a map, literally separating our countries and cultures, and pitting us against one another. For example, against Israel, against Iran, against Syria, against Russia, against China, against Ukraine, against Afghanistan …we make enemies out of anyone who doesn’t toe the line and do what our controllers demand –is my opinion.

Following my own suggestion: I ask myself “Is this story true?” Did the media misquote King Zwelithini? Or is it King Zwelithini who’s out of integrity? This is where my own discernment comes into play. This is the part when I must honor my own intuition, which may read differently from yours. And if it does, then that’s okay too!

Some people will resonate with the words and perspectives I write –that it was the media who was out of integrity and misquoted the King. And some people will read the story, disagree with me, and think it was King Zwelithini who is trying to make up excuses, so the blame does not fall on him. In either case, the point is to honor what’s true for each of us, and unconditionally accept and respect each others’ truth.

This is the whole point of democracy and the freedom of speech, right? A written column of one person’s perspective and comments is just that: One person’s opinion …nothing more, nothing less. And yet the blessing in that is we all have the freedom to choose our beliefs, to choose our Path, and to find “our people” who love us and support us, making life that much more enjoyable and fulfilling. Now there’s true freedom and democracy …and slowly but surely, my beloved peeps, we are getting there.

Zulu Leader Suggests Media to Blame for South Africa’s Xenophobic Violence by David Smith. The Guardian.

Across this beautiful world, We Are All One.

Gavin

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/28/2015 6:08:40 PM

Shannon Kaiser: 20 Truths about Life You Didn’t Learn in School

Shannon KaiserIf you were to visit yourself in 15 years and your life hadn’t changed, how would you feel? Probably not great. Part of growing older is gaining wisdom from your experience. Life brings many opportunities for growth, and turning to your future self can help you pull through dark times.

Part of life is learning as you go, but no one gives you an instruction manual. It’s not like school, where you have a study manual to read, then hopefully you pass the test. Life is much more layered and sticky than this. Our actual experiences are the study manual, and the more we dive into each moment, the more rewarding the lesson may be.

Even if someone gave you an instruction manual at a young age, it wouldn’t guarantee success. Part of being here, alive and in the flesh, is experiencing all of life’s struggles, triumphs, relationships, and glorious ups and downs.

Life is about learning. When it comes to your own life, do you feel like you are living it fully?

Part of being happy and healthy is following through on your heart’s desires, which means you recognize life lessons as they happen and courageously move forward unscathed.

Situations, setbacks, disease, divorce, breakups, fear and frustration can make you wonder, “What is it all for?” If you feel stuck, you aren’t alone. The majority of us fall into dark holes of feeling like we are going through life alone, and our problems are bigger than us.

But one thing you can count on is growth. If you aren’t changing, you aren’t growing, so change isn’t necessarily a bad thing. Every day requires a new opportunity for you to try again, and learn more.

I know from my own experience overcoming depression, drug addiction and eating disorders that life gets better when you keep going. Keep at it and believe in your future. You’re here for a reason, and you make an extraordinary difference just by being you.

If your future self has a message for you, it might look something like this:

1. Everyone is going through something. Compassion is a universal language.

2. As you age, your body will change unexpectedly. Just go with it.

3. Not everyone has to like you for you to be loved.

4. The best potential relationship of your life will be with yourself. The sooner you can become your own best friend, the easier your life will be.

5. You are more beautiful, smarter, and more capable than you give yourself credit for.

6. Your happiness will be in direct proportion to what you are willing to accept and let be.

7. Forgiveness may be one of the hardest things you’ll ever have to do, but once you allow for it, you will feel unconditional freedom like you never imagined.

8. Everything is connected. What you’re going through right now is part of your bigger picture.

9. Love never ends. Your relationships may change form, but love is in your heart forever.

10. Your insecurities and fears are part of your life lessons. Overcoming them is part of the life process and mission.

11. You’re never off track or behind. It’s all in divine order.

12. Do what you love as often as you can. It is the fastest way to find your happy.

13. You don’t need a lot of money to do what you want. The sooner you can focus on results versus reasons it can’t happen, the more fulfilled you will be.

14. Putting yourself first isn’t selfish; it’s essential for your own well-being.

15. No amount of guilt will solve your problems. Anxiety won’t change the future. Be present — it’s all you have.

16. Everyone everywhere wants the same thing: love and acceptance.

17. Deferring your happiness to the future just keeps you unhappy indefinitely.

18. Investing in experiences is more rewarding than things.

19. You will learn the way on the way. Trust the process and be in the journey.

20. Your life is not off track, and you’ve made no mistakes. You are right where you need to be to get to where you want to go.

“20 Truths About Life You Didn’t Learn In School”, by Shannon Kaiser, April 23, 2015 at http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-18429/20-truths-about-life-you-didnt-learn-in-school.html

Original link: 20 Truths About Life You Didn’t Learn In School

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!