Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/21/2020 5:34:07 PM

Create!

Galactic Free Press's picture

The Universe gives you the tools, have fun learning to use them. Like a child and their beloved imagination; color, paint with fingers and brushes, draw, sing, dance, jump, run… create the existence you want. Never mind what you appear to be to others in the process or how much talent you feel you have, just play for the joy of it all!

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2020/05/20/create-2/

Category:

The Creator Writings

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2020 6:03:23 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/20/2020

will's picture

Avoid relationships, and go deeper and deeper into relating.

My emphasis is on verbs, not on nouns; avoid nouns as much as possible. In language you cannot avoid, that I know; but in life, avoid -- because life is a verb. Life is not a noun, it is really "living" not "life." It is not love, it is loving. It is not relationship, it is relating. It is not a song, it is singing. It is not a dance, it is dancing.

See the difference, savor the difference. A dance is something complete; the last touches have been made, now there is nothing else to do. Something complete is something dead.

Life knows no full point; commas are okay, but no full points. Resting places are okay, but no destination.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/21/2020 6:12:37 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday May 21, 2020

Dear Ones, you do not need external approval to know your worth. You know your heart, you know your intentions, you know your truth, you know your innate goodness. Accept who you are as an individuated aspect of Source with your own divine mission of what you wish to experience and contribute.

It is by embracing your unique energetics and purpose you most efficiently serve both yourself and the whole in the most empowering and satisfying ways. Being true to the callings and wisdom of your own soul is exactly the alignment you’ve been seeking all along, and all great things will be created from there.

Your worthiness has never for a moment been in question. It has only been your reluctance to accept that inherent worthiness (often due to the opinions of those who have never had the ability to see you in your truth) that has been the challenge. Isn’t it time to finally step forward as the only qualified leader of your own life expression? Isn’t it time to encourage others to do the same? ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

https://trinityesoterics.com/2020/05/21/daily-message-thursday-may-21-2020/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2020 6:31:37 PM

That Glorious Space

Dearest child…give yourself some breathing room. Between the societal tensions and whatwas a life being lived is a place where peace exists. You are being invited to find and focus on what is important to you in this moment.

What would you like to manifest?

What would you like to release?

What would you like to encourage to grow in your existence?

The Universe has been laying the groundwork for massive changes of your inner world. Free yourself of the outside distractions and you will find that glorious space. ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2020/05/10/that-glorious-space/

Category:

The Creator Writings

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2020 6:35:23 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/21/2020

will's picture

A Zen master was dying. At the last moment, when all his disciples had gathered, he opened his eyes and said, "What is the answer?"

The disciples were dumbfounded, they could not figure it out: "What is the answer?"

So the master started laughing, and he said, "So okay, what is the question?"

He was posing a very very existential thing: What is the answer? Even before the question is asked, he is asking what is the answer. The question is not asked, because it cannot be asked. But the question is there, it is there in everybody's soul. One may be alert about it, one may not be alert about it, one may be completely oblivious of it; but the question is there in everybody's soul.

The soul is a question, it is a quest. Hence the master is asking, "What is the answer?"

The disciples could not figure it out, because this is not the way; people ask first about the question, then they ask about the answer.

-Rajneesh

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!