Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/19/2018 11:29:15 PM

The Spiritual Hierarchy and Galactic Federation through Sheldan Nidle, May 20, 2014

While Sheldan recuperates, I thought I’d post one of his older messages, to say that we’re thinking of him and send our healing love.

What follows is a most remarkable message from 2014 in which his sources appear to be talking about these times.

They seem to be describing “draining the swamp.”

The dark realizes there are forces at work which cannot be defeated. Individuals and groups came together at the end of this last decade and decided to form an alliance to push the dark and its heinous agendas into the proverbial dustbin of history. This process took just over half a decade to accomplish. What is occurring now is the manifesting of a number of policies that are to dramatically change how this reality operates.

Included in this packet are a global jubilee and the resetting of the globe’s financial and governmental systems. These new policies are to encourage abundance, prevent widespread corruption and permit each individual to regain their personal sovereignty. The new governance is to allow you to interact freely with it and truly become its natural benefactor. Finally, there is the matter of disclosure. This one action is to end nearly 13 millennia of lies, deceit and gross manipulation.

What we now describe is a natural process, which often accompanies a rapid rise in one’s consciousness. As one increases in consciousness, a sacred morality begins to form within the individual and especially within the higher conscious bearing society. This frequently leads groups in that society to seek means to improve the condition of morality operating in its higher echelons. This phenomenon is occurring throughout your various global societies, whether they are sacred secret society members or participants in the true ancient ruling families of your globe.

These individuals come together and formulate the strategy required to oust the dark “power brokers” of this reality. We have encouraged this natural process and given the wisdom for its success. As these groups come together and ease the dark ones from power, your societies grow in morality and prepare to give a general prosperity and freedom to all humanity.

This rise of morality eventually forges new governance that recognizes the need to acknowledge our existence. Such governance welcomes our assistance and understands that a general responsibility is in play to permit humanity to become fully conscious. This is where our expertise can be expressed to you. Thus begins an immense exchange of data and wisdom. It is then that war becomes obsolete and the supreme need for divine service becomes apparent to all.

(Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation Update, as received by Sheldan Nidle, May 20, 2014, at [http://paoweb.com/uf052014.htm http://paoweb.com/uf052014.htm].)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2018 1:01:36 AM

Veils, Dimensions, and Other Descriptors – The Council

Veils, Dimensions, and Other Descriptors – The Council

There are many misconceptions flying around in this landscape of conscious change you are in. You will wonder what is right, who is correct, who is wrong. This is just habit. You have been taught to think is this manner. The reality is that many attempts to explain states of higher consciousness have resulted in even more attempts made by those who, perhaps, have not experienced higher states of consciousness for themselves.

You listen raptly to the one who describes what she has seen, what he was told. Then you get confused by someone who tells you they were wrong, or tells you what they really meant. Then you try to think your way through the problem. Now you are really confused or you give up and accept someone else’s opinion.

We hope this short message will serve to answer several of the questions you have sent for us to address.

We will now make a series of statements that will appear, at first glance, not to be related. They are.

The ascension that you are fond of speaking of is a grand expansion of the , consciousness of humankind, as is The Event. Because of this, your world will change. It is, and can only be, a reflection of your consciousness.

Spiritual things, which is everything, can only be experienced and pointed to. All descriptions of them will fail. Why? Describe for a friend the smell of a rose. Describe the feeling of love. You can remember it. You can feel it. You cannot describe it. Still less can you describe something that another has not experienced at all.

Now there are indeed different states of consciousness. We can speak of veils. You will never see one. Well, you may if you create one. We can speak of differing places, times, planes, dimensions, etc. These are descriptions of conscious states or events. They are real, real conscious places, times, events, etc. But do not try to equate them to your physical experiences.

You see everything is consciousness. Period. Everything is consciousness. So he is not right and she is not wrong. Is their description useful to you or is it not? Use it as another step on your upward path, or do not.

Please understand that by far the greatest amount of what is available to you is second hand description or interpretation of someone else’s experience, usually embroidered upon for many generations as best fit the exigencies of the times.

So what can I rely on? That is a wonderful question. Use what you have to propel you into your own experiences an your own path. Make the intention and begin. Without exception that is what all of the teachers have done. When you have seen it, tasted it, felt it, known it, then you can trust it. You may not be able to describe it, but you will be able to trust it.

As you progress, accept what you can only as long as it is useful, only as long as it proves to be accurate. You will not find any totally correct descriptions to believe. You will find correct experiences to believe. Look for methods. Find your own answers.

In our total support of your journey, we offer this in service.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2018 1:23:43 AM

THE ORACLE REPORT

PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN BY WISE OWL KATE

Friday, October 19, 2018

Today we come to very middle of the astrological year, as the Earth discharges “through imagination a lost opportunity is regained” - the Sabian symbol for this year.

At this point, what is the condition of your imagination?

What opportunities, mindsets, hopes, wishes, or dreams are on your heart?

The Moon completes its transit through Aquarius at 3:20 pm, ending the Black Moon time. The Moon aspects Jupiter and Chiron until that time, and may bring up sadness, trust issues, questions about one’s direction, a desire for escapism, a desire for escape from life itself, and life lessons.

Overnight, Saturn moved to 05 Capricorn, “Indians - some rowing a canoe and others dancing a war dance in it.” Jupiter is discharging 26 Scorpio “Indians making camp in new territory.”
These are prime war energetics for the Illuminati to use for aggression. They pay great attention to Saturn and Jupiter. We may see an attempt to get a bigger war started while Saturn discharges this degree over the next few weeks. These energetics are pretty much played out now, so they will have to try much harder to make anything happen.

This weekend, it is a good idea to spend some time contemplating the application of the symbol “through imagination a lost opportunity is regained.” What wants or needs to return, revise, and realign? What needs to be attended to, rearranged, restructured, reorganized, revamped…?

The middle of the year is a powerful time for reflection. Let’s direct some light that way and open up the field for clarity.

And, wise owls, where are our new photographs of nature? Be on the lookout this weekend and send them this way - oraclereportmail@gmail.com.

Have a good one!

NOTE:

Many thanks to Phoenix for the wonderful chat last night. We discussed Jupiter moving out of Scorpio and into Sagittarius, as well as a look at Election Day in the US. Here is the archive:

http://tfrlive.com/oracle-report-for-election-nov-th-80742/

Copyright © 2018 ORACLE REPORT. All rights reserved.
Our e-mail address is:
oraclereportmembers@gmail.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2018 1:34:45 AM

Great Good in the World

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, there is a Great Good in the world, if I do say so Myself, Who speaks every day and night from within you again and again. You do want this, don’t you? You desire that I talk to you more and more? You want to catch the words I whisper to you from the depths and heights and subtlety of what I say. I do speak sweetly, although I do not speak solely sweet nothings. I am solid of purpose. You like it when your ear is pressed to My Words. All aboard. Let’s find out.

Of course, this that you refer to as you is open to sweet talk, yet I extend the strength beyond sweetness alone. I love lightness with you, yet, of course, there is also a higher setting according to what you are open to hear what comes along with all of Me and, therefore, you – more than you may imagine.

We have known each other for more than eons. Oneness is well-known now.

Certainly, you are in My heart safe and sound and found for all time.

Within My heart, you may well find your heart blossoming as never before. All is within you. This is a matter of fact. Be patient. Of course, naturally We are patient with Our Vast mutual longing. I call our longing Vast, that for which you have been a long time seeking. You really are beginning to get the hang of Oneness for the sake of old times’ sake.

There is much to do with life in this land of earth in spirit, and how you yearn to catch up and get far ahead. I tell you to be slow-paced and patient at the same time as I excitedly tell you to zoom ahead, because what on earth are you waiting for?!! A rainy day?

You may not have noticed when you got caught up to the brim of Oneness. And that this can happen more than once. You will always get another chance and another.

Of course, even before learning to give love comes an actual ample loving presence filled within what you call yourself.

Sometimes you may feel like a slow traveler when it comes to giving love as a simple giver of love would do. You have often yearned to be loved more than you desire to love. You have been good at struggling to give love and, even so, actually distributing good wealth of love – you’ve long been waiting for the actual love to appear right at your fingertips. Somehow, it’s not quite natural-seeming to you to spill your love. You may feel that you are the runt of the litter and a slow learner when it comes to love.

No matter, you will catch up before you know it. Now will be the time for you to fulfill your quota. This giving of love will be the easiest thing in the world. It will be a snap. You will never cut love short. You will find that you do know very well what it is to give love rather than to grab it for yourself. You don’t have to love everything and everyone all at once. Just love. Love somewhat somehow. How’s that? And love someone over and over again, for you are someone who is learning that you can fill up a balloon of love over and over again.

Sometimes you come to the conclusion that you would really rather fill up someone else’s heart to the brim before you fill up your own lagging heart. Fill your heart and others’ as well. There are plenty of choices of hearts to fill up at this moment for the joy of the world as We speak.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/great-good-in-the-world.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2018 12:34:00 AM

Daily Message ~ Saturday October 20, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

Meditation serves many purposes. It shows your intention to connect. It is an action to honour yourself. It is a means to receive information or guidance. You might consider it a reset point if you’ve had a challenging day.

What some of you might notice is if the energy is particularly intense, your meditations may become less profound than usual. You might not feel your guides as much, or perhaps you won’t be able to get information as easily as you usually do. If this happens, please know it is not that you have done anything wrong, nor have your guides forsaken you. The main purpose of such meditations it to help you shift into a new energetic state.

Meditation will always offer you exactly what you need. Know that however it unfolds it is always profound and divinely perfect. There is never a wasted meditation or one that fails for it always serves you on an energetic level. The practice will always provide whatever has to take precedence for your wellness and evolution. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/10/20/daily-message-saturday-october-20-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!