Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/7/2015 6:08:59 PM

Want to Change Your Circumstances?

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

My children often wait for circumstances to change before they will make changes within themselves. Putting this wall up is how to stay the same. How closed or open you may be regarding how you view your Life may determine your progress or your status quo. You may prefer an old menu to the new one on general principle.

Want to change your circumstances? If you really want to change the externals of your life, something inside you has to give. Something of the old has to make way for the new. Of course, this will happen one way or another.

Don’t get up in arms now. It is so simple, yet I understand it isn’t so simple for you. In order to change within, to honestly change, you have to let go of something, and therein is the rub. You would let go of something if only you could count on life’s changing as you want it to. Yes, something has to give, beloveds – and it has to give within you.

Life isn’t a trading post. You can't make a deal. Not often, maybe never. You can’t say to life: “Let’s do it my way, Life. Give me a welcome change, and when all is assured according to my desire and my will, then I will give up something of less or equal value.”

I see - you want a deal! You want to strike a hard bargain. The thing is: Let something go so that there is room for greater.

It is not that you give up anything. You are simply done with something that is no longer useful to you. You do not give up an arm or a leg for Me. You don’t give up your health, your youngest son or anything like that. You don't yet know what you might be giving up.

It is for you to give away a view or an action or a certain way of thinking. You move something out in order to open up your life. When you must stay as you are before all else, you resist opening your life to a new movie reel. Open wide and await the new. You may look at this like going to the dentist.

Opening life wide welcomes opportunity.

What do you risk by letting life lead you and giving life free rein? Life will take you somewhere. Life is saying:

“Come with me. At this moment, you can’t see the future, and you may be closing out blessings. You might like all the measurements as you have them now, yet, I recall hearing some complaints. Before you are satisfied, it's possible you will investigate so much and want assurances and guarantees to meet your favored picture that you pass up the opportunities that I, True Life, offer you, and, so, you miss the boat."

Life won’t cheat you. By not opening yourself to change, you may cheat yourself from what you desire. Life is not outlined before you. You can only take what comes. You may lock out Life and hang on to what you are used to.

What do you think you are risking? You have a choice between risking old ways that you may never have wanted in the first place and accepting an open field. Play the odds, beloveds, play the odds. The odds favor making way for new blessings. We are talking about your trading one view for another. We are talking about expanding your view, not limiting it.

You can plan all you want. You can plan right down to every detail. Where does that take you? Better to live than to plan. Anyway, your plans, no matter how detailed, do not light a candle next to what life may bring you if you will let go. Make some room for life to walk in. Opt for what you want more than you opt for what is already past. I suggest you be open to Life.

Would you hang onto tires that are flat? Would you keep drinking stale soda? Would you say No to Life automatically in preference to saying Yes?

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/want-to-change-your-circumstances.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2015 6:13:39 PM

The Crucial Tipping Point? It Might be YOU

Many of us wonder if we’re doing good or being useful on the planet. I certainly do. Even some people you’d think were being extremely helpful doubt themselves. It seems doubt is common.

Some have even suggested it’s an indication of growing wisdom. Often, only the ignorant and prejudiced seem to be certain about being right.

Sometimes I wonder what good a single person can possibly do. However, all the masters and the channelled sources I read say that each of us is crucial to this process of ascension. All of us.

“But how? How can one person really make a difference?”

Here’s one possible way:

An evolved spiritual teacher called David Hawkins (1) created a map of consciousness, all the way from dead up to enlightenment. He assigned numbers to these states:

map 33Map 22

Source: http://theridion.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/levels-of-consciousness.html

Every time we choose love instead of fear, we gradually move up the scale. Even though we might not know exactly where we are, we can rest assured that just by intending to evolve, and following through on that intention, we’re gradually moving from fear to love, and beyond.

There’s a vital tipping point at 200 (courage) where fear is mostly discarded, and more positive emotions are embraced. The more people can move above 200, the easier it is for everybody else to move up the scale. We pave the way for others to follow after us.

Hawkins suggests all levels below 200 to be force, and all levels above 200 to be power. His book Power v Force explains this in detail and is very highly regarded by students of spirituality. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

There’s another more powerful tipping point at 500 (love) where we transcend reason, and live more consistently from the heart. This doesn’t mean we discard reason altogether, but rather that it becomes a servant of love, instead of the master.

“Ok, sure, that’s nice, but I’m still only a single person.”

Well, yes, and no. Don’t you hate that answer?

The amazing thing is that one person living as love balances literally hundreds of thousands who are living in fear.

Here’s how that works:

One individual at level 300 (willingness) counterbalances 90,000 below level 200.

One individual at level 400 (reason) counterbalances 400,000 below level 200.

One individual at level 500 (love) counterbalances 750,000 below level 200.

One individual at level 600 (peace) counterbalances 10 million below level 200.

One individual at level 700 (enlightenment) counterbalances 70 million below level 200.

12 individuals at level 700 equals one Avatar (3) at 1,000

In other words, a single Avatar (a divine incarnation of God) can balance nearly a billion people who are living in fear.

Just knowing how this works can help us relax and let go of our doubts. And by doing just that, we move a little bit further up the scale.

Maybe if we want to save the world, the best thing we could possibly do is to work on healing our issues, and moving up the scale of consciousness?

Every time we let go of a judgement, we move up the scale.

Every time we choose love instead of fear, we move up the scale.

Every single effort we make to live more purely, we move up the scale.

And we balance an increasingly large number of people still living from force.

Doesn’t that make you feel a little better?

1 – David Hawkins: http://veritaspub.com/about_us.php
2 – http://theridion.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/levels-of-consciousness.html
3 – Avatar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2015 6:27:54 PM

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2015

Anrita Melchizedek ~ The Elders October Transmission ~ The Pyramid over the Inca Ruins of Machu Pichu

The Elders October Transmission

The Pyramid over the Inca Ruins of Machu Pichu

Transmission by Anrita Melchizedek http://www.pleiadianlight.net/12-pyra...
You Tube video
https://youtu.be/hHP_T23KUKM
Mp3 download www.pleiadianlight.net/free-downloads
Artwork by Endre Balogh ~Facebook ~
https://www.facebook.com/SacredGeomet...
Website ~
http://endre-balogh.artistwebsites.co...

Pyramids of Creation ~ http://www.crystalinks.com/12pyrthoth...

There is a pyramid in frequency over the Inca ruins of Machu Pichu.
It is linked to the Nazca Lines creating a pattern of evolution in design.
The soul who creates through this pyramid goes by the frequency, Lubileah.
Her consciousness speaks to the people of Earth about a time long ago
when ancient travellers from the stars descended to the surface creating
a landscape in which souls would descend from above to experience,
later to return to her consciousness, through Her temple.

It is within this pyramid that emotions are experienced
ranging from lowest frequency to those of pure Light frequency.
The nature of this pyramid is to keep emotions flowing
in that which you experience as formless waves of energy
which shift within each soul from moment to moment.
And the souls shall know all ranges of these
emotions for they are in the matrix and they
have come to experience the gamut of them all.
And the souls will place in highest esteem
the frequency of Light which is creation
and contains all emotions in balance.
And they will connect it with that part of their
being that links to the Source of creation, the
heart ~ that which expresses what they shall
call 'Love', and keeps the soul eternal.

They shall strive for this place of higher emotion.
In so doing, they will experience great suffering,
which will help them bring forth higher understanding.
And the souls will feel torture and torment ~ and love
and compassion. And they will place all emotions into
words and deeds, and great dramas in which they did act.
And great works shall result in the expression of their
emotions, guided by the flow of the emotional matrix.
And they shall go to this emotional temple within their souls
to find answers to riddles of Creation. There they will find
their answers, not always as their senses have guided.
And each soul shall search until it is ready to enter this
pyramid. Once entered it will experience all emotions at
one time, with understanding far beyond the comprehension
of humanity.
Each soul shall embrace all emotions within itself.
Come with me now to the Pyramid of Emotion.
Let not old fears blind your way.
Throw away all concepts of emotion
and see the Truth in who you are.
I will teach you how to find peace
and the balance in your soul.
Thoth the Atlantean
Welcome, sweet ones. It gives us great pleasure to be with you in this month of October as you enter into a greater field of Unified Consciousness; of the Solar Crystalline Consciousness of the New Earth Templates, sweet ones, through the next step in your Soul’s forward evolution as the I AM Avatar race. Sweet ones, we refer to the shift in consciousness that was experienced for all of you from the 23rd to the 28th of September, through Wave X and the Full Blood Moon Lunar eclipse, that brought you into a greater level of the knowing of yourselves as the Christed ET’s and the ability to experience the Galactic DNA Template activations. All this work, sweet ones, all these planetary events and activities of Light have brought you to a new Now moment in time. You are aligned deeper into the Cosmic Heart of All Creation and into the stillness and innocence and purity within your hearts, merging with your Beloved I AM Presence and drawing upon the support of your Soul and Star family and friends of the Light.

More: http://www.pleiadianlight.net/12-pyra...

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2015 6:33:44 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday October 7, 2015

Galactic Free Press's picture

If you cannot practice self love and self care, it indicates that you are unwilling to accept from yourself. If you cannot accept from yourself, how can you accept from others? If you are not holding the energy of acceptance on the most fundamental level, how on earth can the universe deliver to you?

Do you see? Your own self love, your own nurturing, your own acceptance of your own divine perfection, are absolutely vital in order to draw to you the very things you yearn to experience.

Dear Ones, acceptance is an essential element of the manifestation process, as well as the anchor of peace. This is why we stress the importance of self love and acceptance so very much. It is the foundation of all the things you wish to experience and so deserve.

You simply cannot attract what you do not embody or accept. Isn’t it time to make the change within? Isn’t it time to see yourself as the precious, mindful, loving, tender being you are and allow the entire universe to reflect that truth back to you? ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2015/10/07/daily-message-wednesday-october-7-2015/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2015 6:38:31 PM

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2015

Sandra Walter ~ Ascension Path video: Truth and Discernment

Source

Blessings Beloved Light Tribe,

Upon completion of the two-year Equinox-Eclipse project, many more HUmans on the path are now experiencing Merge Sequences; the lifting, blissful, liquid lovelight, off-we-go-to-5D sensations of Ascension column activation (merging with the Higher Self). Even though the High-vibe direction is to focus on embodiment as this accelerates, we reach out to those who may feel lost as the collective experiences over-the-top Ascension states.
I scanned some of the class videos and felt this particular selection would be helpful to the folks who may be feeling off-track or distracted by the increase in light, which can be very stimulating to the lower levels (mind, ego, emotions).
Now is the time to realize the glass was never half-empty, it has always been full. It is a perfect moment for all to exercise discernment and neutrality as we move into the acceleration; hopefully this will assist.
Please note: This is a first-time, one-time YouTube share from the Ascension Path class videos. It is not my intention to offend anyone who has paid to participate in the class by sharing this brief clip here. I deeply honor your support of my work and investment in your journey.
In Love, Light and Service,
Sandra

For hours and hours of free guidance, intel and insights on Ascension, our Galactic journey, and life in Service, watch the videos and conversations on my YouTube channel. The live videos are especially fun, now that so much is being revealed through more popular or scientific sources. There are smiles on Wayshower faces everywhere as these things come to Light in the collective. Remember beloveds; it doesn’t matter if folks need to hear it from someone else, or the military, or a scientist, or someone in public office in order to receive it. The goal is Global Ascension, Peace and Unity.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!