Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Blog of information regarding Cancer Treatment
3/26/2010 6:55:29 PM

Hi Linda,

There are numerous cures on www.cancertutor.com, so maybe you can forward this to your friends and contacts, and they can forward it to theirs and so on. The word needs to get out that people don't have to kill themselves with chemo and radiation to try and cure their cancer. My skin cancer was cured. Cancer is nothing to fear unless you first try chemo and radiation etc and run out of time to do it the way that actually works.

Cheers,
Jennie

Jennie Dal Bello

to me
show details 12:17 PM (0 minutes ago)

I've been working on my blog that I started before I got the skin cancer. Just thought I'd pass on the link incase you knew anyone who could be helped by the info there.

www.curingcancernaturally.blogspot.com
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Cancer Treatment
4/30/2010 5:07:42 PM
Hi Linda,

There are numerous cures on www.cancertutor.com, so maybe you can forward this to your friends and contacts, and they can forward it to theirs and so on. The word needs to get out that people don't have to kill themselves with chemo and radiation to try and cure their cancer. My skin cancer was cured. Cancer is nothing to fear unless you first try chemo and radiation etc and run out of time to do it the way that actually works.

Cheers,
Jennie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!