Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
La Nell !

3647 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Time To Celebrate The Birthday Of A Special Friend
3/25/2010 7:58:03 PM
Hi Phil and Everyone, Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! My picture on my profile is now current and a friend helped me by scanning and downloading it. I love all my friends here in the community. We are like a family on the net. Phil, this is a special treat. Thank you again. Hugs,LaNell

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2010 8:49:29 PM

Hello Jan-erik,

It's so great to see you here at LaNell's Birthday Celebration. Thanks fof stoping by and Thanks for your Kind Wishes.

Thanks My Friend & Have A Terrific Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2010 9:32:32 PM

Hello Partner Phil!

As I can see... The Party starts to move a little here with more Friends Joining in... This is so Great! THANK YOU to all of You Dear Friends for Coming to Celebrate our Special LaNell with us... This is very much Appreciated!

Dearest LaNell!

Great to see You Visiting Your Party My Friend...

I invited some friends to come here and sing a little piece of music for You... This is such a Wonderful Piece... one of my favourite... I hope that You appreciate as much as I do!

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/25/2010 9:52:19 PM

Hi LaNell,

Welcome to your Birthday Party. It's so good to see you and I'm glad you like it so far. We're just getting started. I always like to get things rollin' early. As You can now see, I wasn't alone in this venture. Alain has been plotting right along with me. Hope we surprised you, at least a little bit!

LaNell, you're so right my Friend, it's just like those Lovable Chipmunks and the Adorable Little Chipettes say...

We Are Family!!!

(Please Click Below)

So from Alain, myself, and all of your "Family of Friends"...

God Bless You My Dear Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2010 1:09:47 AM

Well LaNell & Friends,

I had an early start this morning, and I will have another early start in the morning. I meant to let you all know that the Surgery went quite well this morning, and my Friend is recovering nicely, Thank You Jesus. Tomorrow morning will be busier than this morning, so I would appreciate your Thoughts and prayers.

For now then, LaNell, I am glad that you're enjoying your party, and I'll be back online hopefully sometime tomorrow afternoon, if all goes well.

God Bless Sweet Friends,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!