Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Let's Get Together And Wish Alain A Happy Birthday
3/21/2010 9:30:14 PM

Dear Roger!

Thank You for your Visit and the Birthday Wishes My friend!

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2010 11:37:14 PM

Hi LaNell,

Thanks for stopping by and helping us Celebrate with our Good Friend Alain.

Have A Blessed Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2010 11:44:34 PM

Hi Roger,

I knew I could count on you to join us my Friend. Thanks so much for stopping by with your Birthday Wishes for Alain.

Thanks For Your Friendship & God Bless,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2010 11:50:55 PM

Hi Alain,

I was hoping that I could surprise you just a little. You always spread so much love and kindness around the Community, and I just wanted to send a little your way. Hope Your Birthday's Great!

By the way, this little Old Man stopped by with some words of wisdom for me, that I thought you might appreciate hearing as well...

Have A Happy Birthday My Dear Friend,

Phil

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/22/2010 12:05:08 AM

Hey Hey Dear Phil!

You Surprised Me... a little My Friend! No more because You are also always Spreading so much Love and Blessings around yourself through Your Presence, Support and Kind Words. And, You were not in an easy position to Surprise me much either, Celebrating Your Own Birthday at the same time than mine My Friend!

And, You are already Surprising me each day through Your Continuing Support and, not only to me, but to everyone within the Community... THANK YOU for all You do My Friend including this Wonderful Party in my Honor! So Much Appreciated!

Love and Blessings,

Alain

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!