Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Misc Freeware Utilities to Make Your Computer Life Easier
3/11/2010 8:28:28 PM
These will be some Misc Utilities to make your Life on your Computer a lot easier and save you a lot of time.
Some of these I still use today and some I do not use anymore ! I will make Note of the Ones I still use.

Hope you find something that you like.

FlashNote: If you do not have a Lot of Ram (At Least 1 gig or more) then these Utilities will Slow your Computer down.

Enjoy
Have a Great Day to You and Yours
Flash
+0
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Talking Alarm Clock lets your computer remind you
3/11/2010 8:37:51 PM
Talking Alarm Clock lets your computer remind you of important dates and events.

* It uses Microsoft® Agent to show a talking animated alarm. The alarm can also play any sound you choose and includes a handy snooze button.

* An alarm can be set to go off once, daily, weekly, monthly or annually, with very flexible scheduling. Each alarm can have multiple schedules.

* You can configure an alarm to open files, run programs, send email, and open web pages.

* An icon in the Windows® system tray gives quick access to the alarm clock. The New Alarm Wizard makes adding an alarm fast and easy.

* Talking Alarm Clock's windows are easy on the eye, with soft colors and gentle transitions. There's also help balloon that shows a full explanation of each part of the alarm clock window.

Download from Author's Site

Go to Authors Website

FlashNote: You can get other Freeware Utilities at the Authors Website that Look good. I have Used the "File Commander" which is a Really Good Program. It is Worth the Look See! Also there is another style of Desktop Clock. I have never used it however it looks good.

Enjoy
Have a Great Day to You and Yours
Flash

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!