Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Team Work ! Just Works ! My Harvest America !
3/19/2010 9:38:02 PM

My Harvest America saves money, time on your grocery/household budget and I love the convenience of delivery to your door by FedEx

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/19/2010 10:50:51 PM
Testimony

Hi everybody! I would love to share my experience with all of you at My Harvest America!

In October of 2008, my dear husband lost his job. He had been a research scientist with Kraft Foods for over 26 years, and actually helped develop many of the popular Kraft items that sell in our store. As you can imagine, life has been challenging for us since that time, but we've never lost our faith in God's loving provision.

Since we home school our children, my schedule stays quite busy with household duties and daily activities. Just the thought of getting a part-time job seemed overwhelming to me. But, no more...

Thanks to My Harvest America, I am able to continue doing what I do best! Being a "stay-at-home mom" has never been more fulfilling!

Since I started my on-line grocery store, I am able to "stay at home" to shop for groceries and household items; "stay at home" to save precious time and energy; "stay at home" to save money; "stay at home" to conserve fuel and mileage on my vehicle; "stay at home" to promote my new business; "stay at home" to build my down-line, by using the telephone and internet. and best of all - I can continue to "stay at home" to care for my family while my husband continues his job search.

By the way, when I do leave the house I am always careful to bring along a stack of home-made business flyers and "free samples" of my favorite MHA treats.

I keep my purse and glove compartment filled with goodies! I've been known to offer people snacks like Fiber One Chocolate Chip Bars, a handful of trail mix, or even a stick of chewing gum. After that, I find it much easier to share with them about how much money I am saving on these items. Offering someone a mint or a stick of gum is a great way to "break the ice" before asking permission to share your exciting new business with them. :o)

People everywhere want to hear how I am saving money with My Harvest America! It won't be long, and I will be telling them how I am also earning money too!

Gratefully yours,

Mrs. Elizabeth Joy Ford - Memphis, TN
(Member since February 7, 2010)
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2010 12:20:37 AM

We are building an Awesome Team here at ADLANDPRO. Join us ~

under our newest Member and we will help you building your Team !

Andra Henderson

Save an average of 25% on your groceries folks. Join our Team and I will help you build your Team ! ~

My Harvest America saves money, time on your grocery/household budget and I love the convenience of delivery to your door by FedEx

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2010 5:02:08 AM

Save an average of 25% on your groceries folks. Join our Team and I will help you build your Team ! ~

+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/20/2010 5:05:29 AM

+0