Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Doris Beaulieu

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Internet Friendship to the Extreme
3/2/2010 5:18:24 PM
When asked what individuals can do to help promote world peace, Mother Teresa responded with "go home and love your family." These words can hit homes hard in modern America, where loving family is replaced with loving friends in many cases.
Too often we find the most vital relationships, those of families, in ruins. Parents and children have difficulties getting along. Husbands and wives have strained relationships, much too frequently resulting in divorce. These problems commonly arise from a lack of communication caused by numerous culprits, including televisions, computers, and video games.
These objects frequently place more importance on relationships outside of the home by disintegrating those within. Time "together" is no longer spent learning about each other and strengthening relationships, but rather just being in the same building. The total destruction this may cause is often not noticed until it is too late.

My screenplay “Internet Friendship to the Extreme” is a good example of how a family unit was destroyed without total knowledge, by friends made in chat rooms on the internet. For producers looking for a slightly violent screenplay that gives the audience a payoff while displaying a social impact, this is the screenplay to produce.

You may also check out my books and other screenplays at Life’s Ultimate Test dot com.

Thank you,
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Internet Friendship to the Extreme
3/2/2010 9:20:12 PM
Mother Teresa responded with "go home and love your family."

Awesome Quote !

I pray for World Peace, for our government leaders to make wiser choices !

But I agree with M T that it all starts at home ! Loving our families, educating them, teaching them tolerance and love !
+0
3/5/2010 6:22:13 AM
Hi Doris And Linda

I share your concern and you will find Bogdan Fidur Adlandpro owner also has an interest.

Both Bogdan and I are looking forward to a World of peace and love.

There are 3 Steps to this. The easiest way for you to see these steps is to visit my forum at.

http://australiancontacts.ning.com/group/thefutureofourworldgodsletters

+0
Doris Beaulieu

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/11/2010 1:38:22 PM
Thank you, I'll be right there.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/11/2010 6:39:11 PM
Ha ha right behind you ... going over there ...
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!