Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Doris Beaulieu

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Let us Pray
3/2/2010 4:11:19 PM
Let us pray for these children and all who live their kind of life. Crystal Ramirez ,8, 28 pounds. Home Schooled girl starved to death by adoptive parents. Texas

New York times article. Make Home Schooling Safe for Children. New Jersey town discovered four starved boys, so frail that they resembled concentration camp victims from World War II.

Akron Beacon Journal article Home Schoolers May Be No Safer in Their Homes Than Other Children Calif. Nine members of his family were shot in the face.

CBS News -Homeschooling Nightmares-Iowa father serving life for killing his 10-year-old adopted son and burying him at their house. Because they home schooled, no one noticed he was missing for more than a year.

Two notorious Texas cases. Andrea Yates drowned her five children and Deanna Laney beat her three sons with rocks, killing two.

CBS News-A Dark Side to Home Schooling-14-year-old Brandon committed suicide and killed brother & sister.

Read these and many more in details on the web.

World Net Daily- Judge warns of child-abusing homeschoolers. This Judge says it best." In today's threatening world, where we seek to protect children from abuse, not just physical, but also educational abuse, how can we not monitor the educational welfare of all our children?" This came from a Superior Court Judge and I agree with this statement. Time for us to look at home schooling laws to protect all our children.
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Let us Pray
3/2/2010 9:46:58 PM
Total Chaos ....

These are harsh exceptions ....
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2010 9:57:42 PM
GOD OUR FATHER, WALK THROUGH MY HOUSE AND TAKE AWAY ALL MY WORRIES AND ILLNESSES;
AND PLEASE WATCH OVER AND HEAL MY FAMILY IN JESUS' NAME.. AMEN
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/2/2010 10:01:17 PM
Some states do have programs set up to hold home schoolers accountable .. for education, physical education, testing, guildlines they have to go by ...

And it will always be very hard to regulate abuse, murder ....to find it and report it, try to do something about it ...
+0
Doris Beaulieu

100 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/2/2010 10:03:02 PM
May the Lord watch over all children who are not seen, and face the same faith. We don't get to see or read their stories till it's to late. Help us Lord to join together and find a better way for all our children. Amen
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!