Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Wishing All My Friends a Happy St Patrick's Day
3/10/2010 4:28:14 PM

Hello Rose,

I so happy to have you stop by to visit,. Thanks for the St. Patty's Day wishes, and have I told you yet that It's Great! to have you back here at Adland? You were Missed. You truly are our...

An Irish Prayer

May God give you...

For every storm, a rainbow,

For every tear, a smile,

For every care, a promise,

And a blessing for each trial.

For every problem that life sends,

A faithful Friend to share,

For every sigh, a sweet song,

And an answer for each prayer.

Have A Blessed & Beautiful St. Patrick's Day My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2010 7:22:20 PM

Hello My Friends,

Well it 'tis almost upon us. Just a few more days.

St. Patrick's Day countdown banner

As we countdown the days in breathless anticipation, here's a wee bit of Irish Wisdom for ye to ponder...

Click The Leprecaun For An Irishman's Philosophy
Have A Great St Patrick's Day,
Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2010 7:30:45 PM
Dear Phil ,

Can`t post the graphics, don`t know much about St.Patrick`s tradition :) ... but still, here is my favorite green color, and so many nice wishes to all of you.

May each one open his eyes and see the pot with the gold :) ! HAPPY ST.PATRICK`S DAY TO ALL!

Love,
Branka

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/10/2010 9:12:11 PM

Hi Branka,

It's so good to see you here at the Forum and it's great to have you back here at Home with us on a regular basis. You are missed terribly while you're away my Friend. Wasn't sure what the St. Patrick's Day traditions are in Croatia, but I did find a web listing for the Croatian-Irish Cultural Society, so I assume that St. Patty's just might be celebrated over there somewhere.

Either way, I'm happy to see you here and I appreciate all of your Kind Wishes. Hope that you'll enjoy this Video which takes us on a tour of the Emerald Isle, set to the Traditional Gaelic song 'Brid Og Ni Mhaille' sung by Dundalk. Just Click on The Rock of Cashel below to start your Tour...

Have A Blessed St. Patrick's Day My Friend,

Phil

+0
Robert Coaster

581 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/10/2010 9:51:09 PM
Hi Phil & everyone,

Happy Saint Patrick's Day to everyone. I am Irish & German also my both Grandmothers were Irish one came from Dublin

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!