Menu

Is Your Home Making You SICK?
2/13/2010 1:50:38 AM
Did you know that the government doesn't require full ingredient disclosure on household and personal care products? You might think that it doesn't really matter, because the cleaning products have surely been through rigorous safety testing, right?

Think again. The FDA doesn't require companies to conduct ANY safety testing of household and personal care products before putting them on the market.
In fact, most of the common household cleaners, shampoos, lotions, and make up on the market today contain carcinogens and TOXIC CHEMICALS that have serious effects on your health!

I can show you how to switch stores and buy products that are safer for you and the environment, and are still effective and affordable! Let me show you how you can take a monthly expense and turn it into unlimited residual income! People all over North America are making $100, $500, $1000, $5000, even $10,000 and more per month with this opportunity!

All of our products have a 100% money back guarantee! Ask me how to get $100 in free products, just for giving our company a try!

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!