Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Richard Weberg

926 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Internet marketing is very simple, Most refuse to do it the right way
2/5/2010 7:36:01 PM

The Truth Will Set YouFree.........And I Will Personally Help You

1. You need an autoresponder- Thiscan email your prospects 52 weeks a year with a series of pre loaded letters,You set it and Forget it, Truly this how you get automated income, or get paidwhen your on vacation. Preferably an autoresponder that pays you as anaffiliate as well. Trafficwave is thebest in the business

2. You need to build a list ofpeople with whom to build a relationship with, (Your Own List) one that you own.This way you can transfer it any time, or when a company you have been promoting goes out of business, itdosn’t matter because you own your list. A push of a button and your back inbusiness. Every subscriber is = to a dollar a month on average, internet wide.So roughly speaking if you have 1000 people on your list, you will be making1000 dollars a month. With the system I have been using every subscriber hasbeen worth 3 dollars or more.

3. You need to put an optin form onyour websites and in all traffic programs you use such as traffic exchanges. Donot waste time promoting a affiliate page or sales page directly, you will bewasting your time. Raw traffic converts very poorly when using a direct salespage!

4. You need to create and use a splashor squeeze page to advertise in sites that give you free traffic, this is thenumber one way to utilize free traffic.Believe it or not free traffic works very well. I average around 250 newsubscribers every month from free traffic.

5. You need to utilize downlinebuilders in your marketing to build referrals in your favorite traffic programsand safelist to take advantage of the full effect of them, which is freetraffic that reproduces itself ON ITS OWN, Over And Over Again!

6. You need products that stack yourincome (Not Multiple income streams) Stacked income uses leverage that offerssomething of value that automatically increases your prospects income (notYours) The Money is not in the list,True wealth does not comefrom a list, or an affiliate product, or MLM or network marketing. It is foundin lasting relationships and helping others prosper, The right way.

7. You need a very inexpensive lead in product, againthat offers value or a solution to a problem. So people will want to subscribeto your autoresponder to get more information. It should be a product thatoffers your prospect a way to make more money, that actually works

Internet marketing is very simple, most people refuse to do it theright way, for some reason people who fail miserably over and over again thinkthey know how to do it better than the people who are making millions ofdollars a year online???#?*? I don’tget it, I banged my own head against a wall for two years, I knew what I neededto do, but for some odd reason I wouldn’t do it. I think because I thoughtthere must be some easier way to make money online. I will let you in on alittle truth, there isn’t any easier way to make money online, none what soever!!!!!!! Your not going to sponsor ten people in a mlm and they are going tomake you rich it just wont happen. No matrix or money scheme is going to fillit self full of paying members, and your going to get rich, it will neverhappen.

And Yes this all takes time to set up, and some money, you do have toput in effort, but how in the hell else did you think you were going to makethousands of dollars a month???? Nobody is going to give it to you, I know alot of these websites and businesses have big fancy pictures of boats and carson them, I know they have told you ........you only have to sponsor 5 peopleand you will have money flowing like water????? Its all a bunch of crap andhype, thats why you joined........they pray on it! I know they said if youbought this twitter program to get billions of followers you would surely berich, No you wont You don’t have a list like they do all ready. This is whatthey are doing selling you products on auto pilot from their autoresponder whythey are sitting on a beach somewhere in Mexico (Wouldnt You Like To Be SittingOn A Beach Some where)? They offer you something of value but they don’t giveyou the whole picture, the whole picture is what I wrote in the stepsabove. If you don’t use a proven systemor follow some one who is already doing it, forget it you are going to fail!There is an exact process to making money online, EXACT. I don’t care if youare following me or someone else who is actually building their business theright way, there is still no way around the steps I outlined above. Everythingyou do should revolve around building your list. If you still think your way isbetter, keep doing what your doing and you will be a slave to the internet thesame way you are a slave to your job and you will make very little money....ifany?

“Help others prosper and have a better life and you will Prosper Andhave a better life” Believe me I never made my first real money online until Irealized this. Jumping from business to business is not how you realizethis....Your online business will be built the same way any business is built,focus, hard work, determination and helping others.

To Your Success And Happiness

Sincerely,

Richard Weberg

Click thelink below, fill in your information and I will send you the same exact systemthat I personally use To Fill Up My Inbox with Referrals And Sales. A complete marketing plan from'a to z'... nothing is left out. If you can't profit with this system, you'llnever profit online!

http://teprofits.com/tesecrets.php?id=weberg69&tw=rwenterprises
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!