Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
It is Time to Expos Another spammmer here in Adland.
1/30/2010 3:21:26 PM
Not long ago I received a spam ad in my message box here in Adland.

I went to the site advertised and contacted the email address given as support for F5M.

Maurice Bernier mojo.bernier@gmail.com

and complained about the spam.

He said he would take no action against the spammer - even though the site has a no spam policy.

Now This Jerk off Bernier is sending email spam to my email address that i used to make the complaint, despite the fact that this disclaimer is included in the complain email I sent in

Disclaimer
Do not add this email address to personal or business 
databases. Bulk mailings and/or advertising received
without a specific agreement and prior consent will
be reported as spam. Absolutely NO exceptions will be made.

If you send in a support message to ANY site this is does NOT give them permission to contact you for ANYTHING BUT the problem at hand,

And when communication about the problem at hand is finished they have NO right to send ANY other email to you.

It is apparent that Bernier thinks otherwise.
It is now very clear to me why he would not take action against the F5M member that spammed me.

It is Because he is a spammer himself.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It is Time to Expos Another spammmer here in Adland.
1/30/2010 6:03:42 PM

Hi Bill,

These people are scum.

I have just got somebody removed from Adland.

He sent me a message in Italian and then when I translated and replied he started personal message assaults. He then picked on our Norwegian friend Roger and spammed his forum. This guy is, I think, definitely sick. Apparently he was thrown off last year and just changed where he was spamming from.

Poor souls.

They must have a very sad life.

Roger

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/14/2010 5:29:24 PM
Well our asssole spammer posted in my comments for all to see that I would not get any more emails from him.

Guess who i just got another spam ad from ??? come on you don't really expect a prize do you its Tooooo easy.

Thats right Maurice (the asshole spammer ) Bernier

And if you read this Bernier i am going to continue to post about you every time i get a spam email from you. I told you once remove me from your datadase that you illegally added me to so if you want me to leave you alone STOP spamming me.

+0
Bill Brown

480 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/14/2010 6:16:01 PM
well as you can see below Mr Spammer Bernier is trying to play the innocent victim.

He was told to remove me last time he spammed you can also see that he said on the 30th of Jan that I would not get emails from him.

He deletes my comments in his profile but I am not going to delete his they prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that he is a blatant liar

As for his claim that i don't know what i am doing - seeing as i DID respond and say remove i will leave you to decide who doesn't know what he is doing.

Bill Brown - (2/14/2010 8:02:06 PM) : in reply to Bernier -I wont delete your comments - they prove you are a liar - you were told to remove me and you ignored that request so dont play the innocent victim with me. The only contact i had with you was to report another spammer advertising the program you represent, who you refused to take action against. someone placing a spam report does not give you the right to send spam ads
Maurice Bernier - (2/14/2010 7:28:38 PM) : Don't know who you think you are but, the fact is that if you received that email from me, you probably contacted me first and were placed on my Google contact list. I will not lower myself to your insulting standards but if you new what you were doing, you would have simply replied and removed yourself from future mailings like the option I provided tells you to do.Also, watch your language!

Bill Brown - (1/31/2010 10:41:24 AM) : In response to Bernier Please do not insult members intelligence. I already am getting spam from you in my emails - why do you think I made the post? for fun?
Maurice Bernier - (1/30/2010 8:26:35 PM) : Thanks for taking a sneak peak at my profile Bj. Not to worry. You won't be receiving any spam from me!

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/14/2010 7:28:07 PM

Hi Bill. I think you should tell Bogdan about this Bill and get Bernie the Scummy spammer removed from Adland. We don't need his kind here.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!