Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chas Dougherty

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing!...
12/22/2005 11:23:15 AM
Hi Bogdan; I'm not to sure of this one. I like good taste and I think one can have a good sense of creativity keeping in good taste and not be limited in any way. Merry Christmas to all' Chas. D.
Internet Marketing tools - http://www.Values2000.com/tools.htm , Grab The Secrets
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/22/2005 11:50:39 AM
Good Afternoon Bogdan, Thank you for your invite to your forum for the Quote of the Day....Hmmmmmmm, I will have to think about this one. I wish to thank you for your Christmas gift, that was so thoughtful of you, it is much appreciated. Merry Christmas to you and your and a Prosperous New Year! Warm regards, Donna aka texgirl IN GOD WE TRUST
+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/22/2005 2:14:39 PM
Hi Bogdan, Thanks for the quote...also thank you for the Christmas card and ebook. Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas! Leonard
Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
12/22/2005 6:30:00 PM
Oh! What a Tastefully Quote that is. Thanks for the Christmas Letter and E-Book! Have a Great and Wonderful Christmas too! Kathy
+0
12/22/2005 11:52:06 PM
Pablo Picasso once said, "Ah, good taste! What a dreadful thing! Taste is the enemy of creativeness." Picasso implied that what is good and proper inhibits creativity. I believe he's right. Champaign and cavier go together whereas beer and cavier do not? Beer and peanuts go together but champaign and peanuts do not? Socially, the latter combinations would not be accepted and looked at as improper therefore creativity would be hampered. Enjoy and happy holidays. Kenneth
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!