Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hello From A New Member
1/21/2010 7:05:06 PM

Hello,

I am new to the AdlandPro community and just wanted to say HELLO!

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and perhaps working with some like-minded people with similar interests.

Please take a minute to check out my profile as I keep updating and drop me a message if you like!

Thanks and have a great day.

Linda

+0
RE: Hello From A New Member
2/22/2010 4:34:27 AM
Welcome!
I am very new here myself and I have had quite a warm welcome. I did not realize the community that AdlandPro has to offer. I am enjoying my first day here and I hope that you are too

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2010 4:31:32 PM

WELCOME TO ADLAND my new friends Linda & Aj, I know you will enjoy being here, should you need any help finding your way around ....just come in here and holla :))

hugz

Pauline

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2010 5:08:56 PM

WELCOME to you Linda & Aj, hope you are enjoying being here in community of friends. My previous post of welcome to you earlier was deleted together with a blantant spam post by Mr.Sharvanan. He has now been banned. Hopefully he will learn his lesson and realize better ways to market his business n offers.

Spamming is not a way to gain business here...is works contradictory to what one wants to achieve the soon we realize this truth the better for you as a marketer.

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!