Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ashley Maynard

697 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Brand New Text Ad Exchange - Text 2 Clix!
1/21/2010 2:54:35 AM
Hello,

You've got to check out the newest text ad exchange, its the Grand Opening!

Don't miss out on this opportunity to gain a massive amount of exposure for your site.

http://www.text2clix.com/index.php?referid=ashleyam

Earn commissions while promoting your website and favorite affiliate links.

Members will see all of your Banners, Text Ads, Traffic Links, and Solo Ads!

Use the Viral Url Cloaker, and Explode Your Web Traffic. Also Promote Your Top 3 Selling Affiliate Programs all from one site!

To your success!
Ashley Maynard
http://www.text2clix.com/index.php?referid=ashleyam
+0
John Gatto

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Brand New Text Ad Exchange - Text 2 Clix!
1/21/2010 9:57:26 PM
Greetings!

The purpose of this e-mail is to ask you for your permission to contact you to discuss the possibility of working together on a networking project.

My name is John'oneliner'Gatto and I am a network marketer. I got your name and contact information from my database. As a networker and top producer for many years, I have built a very large database. Over the years, I have purchased lists, had down lines in several organizations and acquired lists of Multi Level Marketers or people who want to start their own home business. I am going through my lists to find the key people who may want to work with me to build this unique new concept.

If you have any interest in finding out more and discussing the possibilities, with no obligation in any way, please feel free to contact me and I will send you the information for you to go through at your leisure.

You can contact me by simply replying to this e-mail and asking me to forward you the information. If you choose you can call me at 803 589-9125 or you can Skype me at john471

If you do not wish to receive any further contact from me, please e-mail me at endnow2@gmail.com and I will remove you from my database.

Sincerely

John'oneliner'Gatto
536 Coronet Circle
Fort Mill SC 29715

803 589-9125
Skype john471
jgadsup@gmail.com
+0
Ashley Maynard

697 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Brand New Text Ad Exchange - Text 2 Clix!
1/21/2010 11:28:49 PM
Hello John,

I'm open to suggestions.What do you have in mind?
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!