Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ashley Maynard

697 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Score In FREE Traffic!
1/20/2010 2:32:47 PM
Join Top Score Traffic today....

And you'll be building your list, your traffic, your downlines and your income all for free...

Earn fr-ee solo ads, fr-ee banners ads, fr-ee guaranteed visitors and more!

http://topscoretraffic.com/index.php?referid=ashleyam

To your success!
Ashley Maynard
P.S. Join today and find out how you can earn up to $1.10 per referral!

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Score In FREE Traffic!
1/20/2010 2:40:29 PM

Hi, You say

"We All Know It's True, Text Ad ExchangesHave A Better Conversion RateThan Any Other Form Of Advertising."

What are they?

Roger

+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/20/2010 3:32:24 PM
Quote:

Hi, You say

"We All Know It's True, Text Ad ExchangesHave A Better Conversion RateThan Any Other Form Of Advertising."

What are they?

Roger

Good Question Roger,

The fact is most folks really do not know the power of the written word. A text exchange is just that. Using the power of words only to drive traffic to your business. There are text ads on almost every site even our beloved ALP.

text ad

Definition

Advertisement using text-based hyperlinks.

Information

Text-based ads, although common in email, have been dominated on the Web by their graphical-based counterparts.

Affiliate marketing is one area where text ads have flourished. However, many mainstream advertisers are only beginning to discover the power of text. Google has caused a buzz with its text advertising options, generating a self-proclaimed "click-through rate 4-5 times higher than industry standard for banner ads."

While lacking some of the advantages of graphical ads, text-based ads have some powerful advantages of their own. They download almost instantly and are not affected by ad blocking software.

Like traffic exchanges a TAE rotates your text ad across many websites, potentially exposing your written word ad to many eyes. Usually limited to a few lines or even characters like twitter allows 140 character messaging/ads ;-).

I belong to a text ad exchange that works well for me and others. Use the free options always until you know how well your ads are received. Also always use a good email addy but not your main inbox. As you will need to join several text ad sites to make an exchange work well for you. Once set up you can tweak ads weekly in about 30 minutes.

Should you need tracking tools, follow-up responders, capture page creators and the know how and what is I recommend you visit 12 Second Commute Community and tap into a valuable resource. People that care about your success.

Jim Allen III

http://JimAllenIII.com

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week