Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: CULTIVATING TRANQUILITY
1/26/2010 2:01:21 PM

"If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves. "

(Maria Edgeworth)

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/27/2010 1:08:58 AM

Dear Anton,

Thanks for your kind welcome to your forum. Yes, it brings the promise of fresh, sweet breezes in the midst of the previling chaos wherever you turn your eyes nowadays. For the lover of paths that lead to evergreen pastures, it is like an oasis.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
1/27/2010 7:36:02 AM
Quote:

Dear Anton,

Thanks for your kind welcome to your forum. Yes, it brings the promise of fresh, sweet breezes in the midst of the previling chaos wherever you turn your eyes nowadays. For the lover of paths that lead to evergreen pastures, it is like an oasis.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Dear Luis Miguel,

How beautiful words!

I am both - utilitarian and hedonist, and this congenital anomaly :) helps me to see each chaos ONLY as an endless resource for my happiness and pleasures (but never in Dionysian way :) )

I am also existentialist, idealist, stoic, nihilist .............. and all "human" what I am, (with all antagonisms one may imagine within all what I say I am) taught me how to become a dog (without pedigree) and to lick my wounds and to wage my tail, never leaving my path.
I do not know if you are familiar with my alter-ego four legged specie ... but when I am overwhelmed by the way in which humans enjoy happiness and pleasures, I continue in my own doggie`s way.
It is possible also ONLINE :) .

Let`s consider this place an UTILITARIAN AND HEDONIST`s OASIS :) .
And, WELCOME AGAIN!

Sincerely,
Anto
+0
1/27/2010 7:50:34 AM

"In order to really enjoy a dog, one doesn't merely try to train him to be semihuman. The point of it is to open oneself to the possibility of becoming partly a dog." –

(Edward Hoagland)

+0
1/27/2010 7:54:28 AM

"Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring--it was peace." –

(Milan Kundera)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!