Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
resolution and I just made
1/5/2010 12:00:01 AM
I will take my own groceries to my car. Have you read my article aboutwhat bag men and grocery store carry out people have said to me? Icould write a book. My favorite comment was "Only the Lord knows if itwill rain." Amen. I seem to always get a sermon or a wise comment so, Iwill be taking my own groceries to the car. Unless it is raining or Ihave bought a ton of food. Then, well, I will endure. See, I alreadybroke that resolution and I just made it. Oh, well. Darn.
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: resolution and I just made
1/5/2010 1:20:57 AM

Hi Flash,

Here's a few more resolutions you might try...

Funny New Year Resolutions

Just for today, I will not sit in my living room all day in my nightdress. Instead, I will move my computer into the bedroom.

I will no longer waste my time relieving the past, instead I will spend it worrying about the future.

I will not bore my boss by with the same excuse for taking leaves. I will think of some more excuses.

I will do less laundry and use more deodorant.

Always replace the gas nozzle
before driving away from the pump.

I will avoid taking a bath whenever possible and conserve more water.

Assure my lawyer that I will never again show up drunk at a custody hearing.

I will give up chocolates totally. 100%. Completely. Honestly....

I will try to figure out why I *really* need nine e-mail addresses.

I will always "check for paper"
when leaving the restroom.

I will stop sending e-mails to my wife (husband).

I resolve to work with neglected children -- my own.

I will stop sending e-mail, ICQ, Instant Messages and be on the phone at the same time with the same person.

I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet. This, of course, will be hard to estimate since I'm not a clock watcher.

I will try to drive closer to the speed limit.

I will read the manual... just as soon as I can find it.

I will think of a password other than "password."

I will not tell the same story at every get together.

I will stop considering other people's feelings when they so obviously don't consider mine - if that unwashed fellow sits next to me again, I'll tell him he stinks!

I will not ring the stewardess button on airplanes just to get her phone number.

I will keep an extra safe distance when driving behind police cars

Have A Happy One & Keep Smiling - It Drives 'Em Crazy!

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: resolution and I just made
1/7/2010 9:02:25 PM
Great Posts Phil, Thank You Very Much for Sharing those with us. It was a Laugh for sure !!

Have a Great Day
Flash
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!