Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ray
Ray Gollis

136 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Are You Struggling To Make Ends Meet, Read This!
12/22/2009 6:49:51 PM
There's a chat room for just about every subject imaginable these days. Peruse the popular Paltalk chat rooms (the largest service of its kind for "live" interaction) and you'll find everything from instruction on day trading futures and Forex, to support groups for your overweight guinea pig.

According to Gary Bacchetti (aka The Gentle Mentor) who teaches Internet Marketing tips and tricks to Newbies on the service, it was a room waiting to happen. "I can't believe no one paid attention to this struggling group."

On the service there were several marketers pushing MLM programs but appeared to be little more than hype rooms. "Find a need and fill it - and that's exactly what I did." I feel like the Pied Piper of Internet Marketing for Newbies."

Aspiring entrepreneurs pop in nightly, thirsty for information about autoresponders, list building secrets, tips, tricks, shortcuts, what works and doesn't work.

Bacchetti helps beginners avoid the myriad of sucker traps, what he calls the "Yeah Right" ads - ads so ridiculous they probably warrant a welcome visit from the Federal Trade Commission.

Bacchetti and his newbies meet Monday evenings at 8:00 p.m. eastern. The extreme popularity of the program made it necessary to add Saturday afternoon at 1:00 eastern in order to accommodate oversea marketers.

In addition to "live" training in the chat room, the course incorporates gotowebinar.com enabling dozens of viewers to watch Bacchetti's screen in "real-time."

The course is a newbies dream, the perfect answer to, "OK, so now what do I do?"

Ray Gollis
http://vur.me/s/TheGentleMentor

P.S.

Join my home based business and make 80.00 per referral! Click Here To Find Out More! Religious Artifacts, Dvd Players, Books, Cassettes And Much More For Sale Click Here To Go To Rays Warehouse Ebay Store Have A Music Blog That I Just Started Check it out Click Here To Find Out More!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!