Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Paul Davey

488 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: How To Get People To Like You In 30 Seconds
12/22/2005 12:25:17 AM
What a nice little book, Pity more people dont live by this. Best regards Paul aka soldier blue
PAUL DAVEY aka Soldier Blue This is What all Clever Adlanders are doing now. You need to take a serious look at this.. We provide traders a simple, easy to follow binary option signal service that can be used with Nadex FREE TRAINING for the novice, easy to follow methods for winning trading binary options. So if you are learning trading or just want a reliable source of signals check us out.
+0
Pat
Pat Mathis

91 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/22/2005 12:30:45 AM
Hi Linda, Very good little book. It confirms everything that I practiced when I was a salesperson. Which, by the way, got me into the "Million Dollar Club" for furniture selling. Two straight years. Being able to read a person and being an attentive, compassionate person pays off. Wherever you're using it. In personal or business life. I've always believed in "do unto others, as you would have them do unto you" . A win, win situation for all. Thanks for all your good forums. Pat http://stores.ebay.com/Its-The-Real-Deal
+0
Lisa Lomas

707 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/22/2005 1:03:37 AM
Hello Linda, I always say when we are perfect then we can comment on others, books like this are awesome thank you for sharing. Kindest Regards Lisa Lomas
Thinking of visiting New Zealand. A must see is Hawkes Bay, Hastings. http://www.hawkesbaymotel.co.nz
+0
12/22/2005 1:46:27 AM
Hi Linda, I read the book and signed up for Rebecca's newsletters! I enjoyed the book which only takes a few minutes to read :) Take Care and God Bless Syl
Sylvia Svihel 1-952-873-6996 (CST-afternoons)
+0
Sherry Neice

29 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/22/2005 6:58:38 AM
Hey Linda, Great little e-book, Thanks for Sharing. Happy Holidays
Massive Success, Sherry Neice
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!