Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: HUGS ALL ROUND
11/21/2011 6:55:50 PM

It is with huge regret that I announce that due to the family problems currently affecting us I cannot spend the time nescessary to maintain all of my forums or support others.

I have spend considerable time in trying to promote and support Adland's Forums, however, the response has been disappointing and I cannot any longer promote in the same way.

I am not leaving Adland but I shall be around a lot less than at present. I shall visit and monitor.

Thank you to all of my friends here especially those who have prayed for my family recently. Your prayers will still be very acceptable.

Roger Macdivitt

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2011 7:06:42 PM
hi ROGER. i know your regret centers on your family situations.

i too feel the sadness and disappointment in Adland and the community that "used to be" is felt by many people. i still feel close to some people but negativity has crept into some Adlandpro's forums.

i will continue to view your forums and support you in all that you do. you are a marvelous person and i like you alot

pat

Quote:

It is with huge regret that I announce that due to the family problems currently affecting us I cannot spend the time nescessary to maintain all of my forums or support others.

I have spend considerable time in trying to promote and support Adland's Forums, however, the response has been disappointing and I cannot any longer promote in the same way.

I am not leaving Adland but I shall be around a lot less than at present. I shall visit and monitor.

Thank you to all of my friends here especially those who have prayed for my family recently. Your prayers will still be very acceptable.

Roger Macdivitt

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/21/2011 10:57:48 PM
Hi Roger and Pat,

I too feel the sadness that has come to Adlandpro's forums. all things change, so maybe this change will be good in some way. I don't have any answers except change comes to everyone and everything. The best thing is to remember all the good we received and count are blessings. Some day things will all be good.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2011 12:07:30 AM

There's a solution to that, just avoid the negativity, don't read it. As Herman Cain's wife, Gloria, said in a recent TV interview, don't focus on it...do other things, and your spirit will be uplifted.

Here's what helps me:

1. Don't read it. If you like Adlandpro, just make your posts and don't read stuff you may not like, don't even look at the Forum Post History for a day or two or several days. Just go directly to where you WANT to go and what you WANT to read.

2. Spend some time outside every day for a long amount of time, 45 minutes or longer, twice a day, and just do nothing but think about non-internet stuff.

3. Call someone perky and just talk about normal everyday stuff, nothing serious, just to remind yourself there are people out there who don't live online, and don't want to live online.

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2011 12:12:39 AM
Quote:

There's a solution to that, just avoid the negativity, don't read it. As Herman Cain's wife, Gloria, said in a recent TV interview, don't focus on it...do other things, and your spirit will be uplifted.

Here's what helps me:

1. Don't read it. If you like Adlandpro, just make your posts and don't read stuff you may not like, don't even look at the Forum Post History for a day or two or several days. Just go directly to where you WANT to go and what you WANT to read.

2. Spend some time outside every day for a long amount of time, 45 minutes or longer, twice a day, and just do nothing but think about non-internet stuff.

3. Call someone perky and just talk about normal everyday stuff, nothing serious, just to remind yourself there are people out there who don't live online, and don't want to live online.

Kathleen,
You always have the best answers. You are good.
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!