Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
This isn't a Poem but if you want Visits to your Webpages this is Important!!
12/14/2009 6:09:04 PM
Needless to say I was Really Impressed with the traffic I got when I joined 2 Traffic Exchanges.
I went through about 20-30 different Traffic Exchanges before I foundonly 2 that I liked and gave me the Most Features . Because of this Ihave set up 3 New Sections on Affiliate-Ads Forum. I am Sure oncethese Boards gets going then Everyone will get Educated about TrafficExchanges. here are the Ones I joined in case you want to take a lookat them.

EasyHits4U
GlobalBlaster
HenryHits

Rated from the Best to the one I Liked but not the best. On HenryHitsa little tip. Open your surfing in either another window or Tab. AS youhave no way of going back to your account once you start surfing.

I have just joined another one called Hothits. I am surfing as I write this post now. It seems to be OK. you get5000 banner impressions when you sign up. Great!! Well, Before youget them and you become Active you have to Surf 500 pages. You get 1credit for each page you sure? I think it will be ok but I am stillwondering.

One thing I leaned. Traffic Exchanges and AffiliateBot goes together like a Man and Wife!!!

I hope this information will Help someone. Hopefully More than One!!

Happy Holidays Everyone
Flash
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!