Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Where is Nick Sym??
12/13/2009 6:15:22 PM

Does anyone know? I see him on FaceBook but not here. I miss all those wonderful poems and graphics. I came over here to post this and saw the thread started by Dean and Gladys. I think Dean will be good to carry on here during Nick's absence. You are also welcome in Celebration of Poetry.

Sara

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Where is Nick Sym??
12/15/2009 6:48:46 AM

Hi Sara,

I haven't heard from our friend Nick either. I miss his graphics on my forums.

DonnaZ

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/15/2009 7:01:32 AM

I miss Nick a lot. I miss EVERYONE so much. There have been arguments and bickerings here on Adland over the year. I feel that is why we are losing the members in our community.

Well a message to everyone.... come back! We miss you.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/3/2010 5:07:59 PM

DEDICATED TO ALL MY FRIENDS
Someone special ~YOU~

I amin a transfromation and I am moving into another dimension. I donot hallucinate that I can tell you. Following sounds changed both myspirit and my mood ome dimensions up.

ENLIGHTMENT IN A NEW DIMENSION

Kosti (Koсти) by Isihija Bulgaria

Click above

This is an excellent video
Easilyone of the most enlightening compositions of images and sound that Ihave come across on here. I've consciously understood the concept thatwe are all one as well as AT one with the entire universe for some timenow but my understanding continues to grow on a daily basis. I trulyfeel that consciousness is limitless and that we are all directlyconnected to all that exists, has ever existed and will ever existviathe conduit of our mind.

Someone special ~YOU~

Make ita point to do something today fors omeone special, someone whomyou often take for granted, someone whode serves your full andcomplete support -- yourself!

Being good to yourself is not beingselfish. It doesn't mean you must ignore others. Rather, it makes youable tooffer more value to the other people in your world when you takegood care of yourself. Putting yourself down is of no benefit toanyone. Helping yourself to grow and build will provide you with more togive.

Be positive with yourself. Be kind and generous withyourself. When was the last time you did something nice for yourself? Youdeserve some special attention. Be good to yourself and that goodnesswill overflow into the world and the people around you.

-- Ralph Marston --

Friendly Yours,
Georgios

PS Follow me in LaNells Forum FOTM January 2010
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!