Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Nominations/Election WEEK Ending December 18th for the 217th POTW:
12/12/2009 12:34:19 AM

READ THIS FIRST: Choose 7 names from the list below, if you are just posting names of friends who are not on the list, make sure they have at least 1 ACTIVE FORUM or they will not be counted. If you know people who are not in the eligibility list, contact us and let us know and we'll add them. Check to make sure they meet eligibility requirements BEFORE sending us their names, THANK YOU!!

All NOMINATORS must have their first and last name in the title of their profile, photo of themself, at least one active forum, and have been here for at least 1 month from the date on their profile.

NOMINEES must meet all above requirements, but must have been here for at least 2 months from the date on their profile.

===>>>You must post a list of SEVEN nominees, if there are any less, none of them will be counted.

The prize for winning POTW is 15,000 banner impressions worth approximately $62. So it's well worth positive socializing for 2 months to win 3 months of advertising.

2 ELIGIBLE NOMINATORS will be chosen, 7th and 10th from last, to win an ad/link on the Congrats thread of the POTW winner.This has nothing to do with having the winner's name in your list.

Thanks everyone for your consistent partipation! IF there's a tie, the person within the tied people who's name is nearest the top of most lists will be the winner.

ALL ELIGIBLE NOMINATIONS are COUNTED, this is a write-in election. See the END of this post for the list of ELIGIBLE nominees! THANK YOU!!

These people have already won this year, DO NOT put them in your list!===>>>THIS YEAR's WINNERS WHO ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR: Branka Babic, Myrna Ferguson, Judy Smith, Sara Blow, Roger Macdivitt, Nick Sym, Joe Downing, Rinna Rani, John Partington, Luka Babic, Steven Suchar, Dimitra Bravou, Alain Deguire, Lydia Fokina, Sarah Pritchard, Luis Miguel Goitizolo, Jill Bachman, Cheryl Baxter, Georgios Paraskevopoulos, Jayson VanBeekom, Barb Delguidice, Sam Sunday, Patricia Bartch, Stephen Hauser, Robert Vaughan, Jan Green, Joyce Parker-Hyde, Carla Carey, Jason Lamure , Neil Sperling, Valerie Clavin, William Vanderbilt, Barb Doyle, Thomas Richmond, Donna Zuehl, Sharon Lee, Kathy Hamilton, Shirley Caron, Beth Schmillen, Sam Hall, AnaMaria Padurean, Dave Cottrell, Yvonne Tei, Paula Frye.

Also not eligible are those with company names on their profile instead of first and last name.

Here's a list of eligible nominees and links to their forums, nominees must have at least ONE ACTIVE FORUM. If there's someone you know who isn't on it and meets all requirements of being here for 60 days, having a photo, first and last name, and one active forum, contact us and we'll add them. THANK YOU!!

CHOOSE 7 Names from this list below, if you know of any others who have an active forum, name on their profile, photo of themself, AND have been here at least 60 days, let us know! THANKS!!

Alicia Isaacs
Allen Daniels
Steve Maugherman
Erv Lawson
Lesley Reid
Cheryl Coldiron
Nirmala Devaprasad
Chris Morgan
Donggeun Yoo
Randall Miller
Lucilda Evans
Ray Gollis
Melvin James
Bill Brown
Sherel Daniels
Charles Ankomah
Jan Moss
Donovan Baldwin
Maurice Bernier
Kelley Thompson
Robert De Merode
Idris Hafiz
Mike Baggs
Lenworth Nelson
Gavin Fagan
Ted Kusie
Terri Pattio
Gary Pugsley
Hardin Monie
Shailesh Parkar
Michael Clayton
Lajon Thomas
Merris Morris
Carol Carr
Mary Bird
Linda Miller
Marisol Sosa
Carl Haavaldsen
Patrick Pierre
Andy Mihalache
Minkailu Thomas-njanque
John Escobar
Yvonne Bailey
Jose Palomino
Arve Thornes
Genieve Dill
Derek Jamieson
Steven Wills
Beth Maclean
Richard Mathiason
Roy Leazer
Mattias Kroon
Darryl Jackson
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Nominations/Election WEEK Ending December 18th for the 217th POTW:
12/12/2009 6:58:33 AM
Here are my nominations for the 217th POTW Contest
1 Cheryl Coldiron
2.Robert De Merode
3. Nirmala Devaprasad
4. Ted Kusie
5. Terri Pattio
6. Michael Clayton
7. Linda Miller

Happy Week End
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2009 10:13:54 AM

Another week, Wow.

Here's my latest list of Super Adlanders

Nirmala Devaprasad
Michael Derowin
Bill Brown
Mary Bird
Linda Miller
Mattias Kroon
Marisol Sosa

Have a great week. Good luck everyone.

Kathleen, Where did I put those sox?

Roger

+0
12/12/2009 8:28:07 PM

Thanks again Team. Another week to select from Adland's active members.

Patrick Pierre
Donovan Baldwin
Mattias Kroon
Mary Bird
Carol Carr
Carl Haavaldsen
Michael Clayton

Best wishes to all of you.

Some Christmas music for you.

Sara

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/12/2009 9:02:00 PM

Thanks, Georgios

I recorded Shakira and sent her to you by email. She had to sneak into Greece.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!