Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
New Rules Of Money, by Robert Kiyosaki.
11/20/2009 12:33:44 PM
Hello friends,

Very good, a top rated information. It reminds me of whoever said; “that tomorrow belongs to those who learn today, whilst for the learned, they will always be wonderfully equipped to embark onto a world that no longer exists.”

This is a 7 part 5 to 7 minute series video, so click on the YouTube logo after watching this one and thereby head off to the YouTube Website for the following 6.

Take care,
Robert.

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: New Rules Of Money, by Robert Kiyosaki.
11/20/2009 3:09:32 PM
Hi Robert,

I've seen a few Kiyosaki videos in the past and have enjoyed them all. These 7 videos are real eye openers and truly give excellent explanations for his success system.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2009 3:39:42 PM

Hey Robert and Peter,

I am a big fan of Robert Kiyosaki, especially his Rich Dad, Poor Dad book which I believe he is explaining in these videos. I haven't watched the series yet but definitely bookedmarked them for reference and sharing.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/21/2009 10:45:42 AM

Hello Peter,

You say “excellent explanations for his success system” I’d say for “our” success system. OK, it’s hard to duplicate admittedly but the general Attitude is what I see that which makes for his Altitude. Think of him going to a bank for obtaining a “good” million dollar debit for writing a book and saying as he fills in the paper work; “Argggh! My spelling has never been any good.” That could raise an Aptitude minded bank manager’s eyebrow.

Hello Allen,

Thank you for coming along, much appreciated.

Have a great weekend,
Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!