Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Dr Phil's Test ~ My score is 50
5/12/2016 8:01:35 PM
My score was 50
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+2
Linda Hoffman

173 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/12/2016 10:53:16 PM
Way to go Myrna!!!!
Sign up for my newsletter Get Info on Pet Massage, Pet Health Tips and More http://eepurl.com/bGYSQ5 Visit My Photography Site: http://www.redbubble.com/people/photogonthefly
+1
5/12/2016 10:55:53 PM
Way to GO Linda!

Quote:
My score was 49

41 TO 50 POINTS: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting, someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding, someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
+0
5/12/2016 10:59:02 PM
Fantastic Myrna!

Quote:
51 TO 60 POINTS: Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality, a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once, someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.
+0
5/12/2016 11:10:14 PM
Robert, I am IMPRESS! Your Link in this revived forum, still works!

Robert Szabo
Robert Szabo

Budapest - Hungary
Self-Employed @ Expeditus PR InterNETional

Quote:

Quote:
My score was 46.

Thank you for visiting Todd:

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting, someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding, someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Add yourself to AdlandPro on the Naymz site.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!