Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A Word Too Often Missunderstood.
10/24/2009 11:19:06 PM

Hello all,

I came across an amazing thread in the Warrior Forum, and believe it has many answers about the Internet Marketer’s world. A must read for anyone who is trying to earn on the Internet.

Here it is.

Enjoy

To your success,

Robert.
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: A Word Too Often Missunderstood.
10/25/2009 2:52:43 AM

Hello Robert,

Yes indeed. The problem of all time making "easy" money in any way matter or form is almost nonexistent.

The truth is when you make a lot of money it attracts more money but getting there isn't easy and takes hard work. Very hard work.

Easy? Buy a lottery ticket. That's easy and also an easy way to lose your money if you become addicted to "easy". :)

Shalom,

Peter 

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: A Word Too Often Missunderstood.
10/25/2009 7:11:40 AM

Hello Peter,

Easy! Never to be mistaken with simple, is probably the best way to put it. As an example; you never see airline pilots coming out of their cockpits exhausted by stress and work-overload. Yet, for an average human pedestrian an airline cockpit environment seems somewhat bewildering. Obviously there is some needed training, understanding, practice and experience needed and thereafter everything falls into an obvious hierarchy, sequence and procedure, thereby becoming simple. (When all goes well!) “Business as usual”.

Too many “Even-a-caveman-do-it” and “You-could-train-a-monkey-to-do-it” propositions out there are the pitfalls for too many newbie’s and is therefore the lucrative hunting ground for others. Things are nonetheless changing progressively and the adage that you only have one chance to make a first impression is steadily one to reckon with.

Friendly yours,

Robert

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!