Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kevin Doolittle

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate KATHY HAMILTON, The 209th POTW!
10/28/2009 1:50:51 PM
Congratulations Kathy!

Enjoy your special week!

Blessings!

Kevin

"Helping others, to help others"

+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2009 9:30:11 PM
Bonjour Kathy,

Congrats to you. Enjoy your queenship for the week. I haven't been able to post here for a long time but things are looking up. I hope to be able to join in the forums, as I did before.

I'm glad I was able to come and congratulate you and your noble knights, Georgios and John.

You are all in good company.

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
10/29/2009 2:57:12 AM

Thanks Mr.Doolittle>and Cograts KATHY you must be GREAT!

Now on to a more Serious note; We Can Stop thee insanity with my friend>Former FBI agent,We Can do this >the Time is Now program is>SAVE YOUR DAUGHTS NOW. Please Read and God Bless All,StephanChuckNorris

Hello! to All U hard working Real homeBiz Searchers!

Hi - Im Stephan aka ChuckNorris Stenzel USA! and befor I introduce Several Great home biz Ops I need to Share with you This Brand New Wonderful Program Started by my friend and former FBI Agent and its Sweeping the Land,it is All about infact the name of it is>Save your Daughters Now Program and please take a quick look,and Yes You'll Can Soon be Running this Life Saving home biz to get the world Out Now and enhance more peoples purpose of live,Just showing this VideoRuns your Own Lucritive home Save your daughters program!> http://www.hiddenpersuader.com/amember/go.php?r=955&i=b3

We all hear about making a fortune from home with nothing more then your computer and an Internet Connection.You are beginning to see them on TV now also. With jobs disappearing as fast as they are, the Internet does offer hope. I know alot of people who have made a nice amount of money from doing just that, working from home with their computers.

Opportunities are out there but you have to choose wisely. The ocean is a beautiful place too, but Sharks are everywhere, just as they are on the Internet. If you go sailing in a quality boat, you usually don't have a problem. Trouble is, most people fall for the no work and all pay sites that are everywhere. Those boats have holes in them and usually sink and the Sharks eat you alive.

These sites make it sound soooo easy ! Sign up for FREE and do nothing but sit around and wait for the Brinks Truck to show up.

Well I am here to tell you... it isn't that easy, as if you didn't already know that. First of all, without a quailty product, programs are nothing more then Money Games. Not that money games aren't fun. But they usually last as long as a snowball in Key West. Everyone signs up and does nothing because that is what the program said to do, and it self implodes from the bottom up. Bingo, no more program.

Most Internet programs work on a Matrix system. Folks think that is a bad thing but fail to realize that the whole world works like a big giant Matrix. Ask the military or Wall Street. Big fish eat little fish. It's the way of the world.
We are all stuffed into a pyrimid scheme of some kind. Think about it.

I am also here to tell you that you can make an income from working at home.

The Internet is no different then the real world. You need to work hard and learn your trade. Practice and make mistakes. As with everything in life, you have to commit yourself and focus.

You do that and you have a shot at at least some extra income from working at home online. The world is changing but some things never do.
The Market Place will always win no matter how much governments try to prop things up and no matter how much the banks try to inflate. People spend money on things they need first and then on things they want. Sometimes they reverse that order but usually end up getting it right after some tough lessons in Life.

I guess what I am trying to say is this, Be Careful and Do Your Homework.

I have set up some Internet Marketing Biz;URL's to give you an idea as to how, what and why I work my Internet Businesses. For Nothing or very small to enrole, I just learn from my mistakes. Most provide FREE idea's on how to advertise online and get your products or service seen by as many people as possible. It's not as easy as you might think, but it Can be Very Fun while Learning, it is very do-able.

See my Links/URL's here! StephanChuckNorris stenzel USA!

Great Real Community of People Earning honestly,and offering help with Nothing expected in return,YOu may be Pleasantly Suprised Sign up FREE From my Website here! A Global Sharing Community! And have an equal chance at winning $1,000.00 just for your FREE Profile Too!! http://www.directmatches.com/StephanChuckNorr

One of the Top FREE Classified Advertising and Real People Community Sites to discuss your Idea's Make World Friends too!
http://community.adlandpro.com/go/stenzeltkd/welcome.aspx

Here is your Fully Setup automated,with just a few Clicks and your Fully functional Completely STOCKED Turn Key ebookStore (platinum) Runing 24/7,No not $299.00 the REAL Value! of this Totally Digital eStore to make you profits while your out have the time of your life~ but for a VERY Limited Time you Now Can get This Total Package PayPal integrated Ready to Go for you! for ONLY $7.00 thats Correct Just Seven Dollars limited time !! Got to See it to believe it~!

Early on I've Dedicated my life to Coaching People to be All that they can be,if they just have a burning desire,Persistence,and determination to Succeed in what ever there Dreams may be,because its not the DREAMs that Fail,but only the DREAMER~so now you can make your dreams come true~ StephanChuckNorris stenzel*a friend U can count On! See here below!

http://www.platinumprofitzone.com/digitalstore/?e=stenzeltkd@aol.com
Complete Business Ready to go>PayPal integrated too! All the best! StephanChuckNorr

FREE Golf? for Golf Lovers only>StephanChuckNorr
http://www.golfmoney.com/golf/?free=2929
Listen to my Golf friend Mr.Ken Hammond here!
I'll look for you from my Easy Download ONLINE Golf Game for your Challenge! lol See you in the Lobby>9holes,18,Arizona,Canadian Rockies,or Hawaii> my Golf name is; StefChuckNor >4 lol eagle !!

Stephan"ChuckNors"Stenzel
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/30/2009 1:38:37 PM

Hello Everyone,

Thank you so much for this honor, its been a great time being featured here. Sorry I have not been around much my new life is just so amazing and I am now Interviewing people every day on my Radio blog talk radio shows every day

http://blogtalkradio.com/simikathy

Also I am making a E-book so its just been so amazing.

Thank you every one for all your friendships.

Kathy

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!