Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Creating your "LIST" for online income.
10/19/2009 10:21:10 AM

Hello All!

Last night, I had the privilege to listen in to an Amazing webinar from Chris Farrell and Kim Roach all about list building. We understand, or should understand, that it is becoming harder and harder to sell online by simply throwing out an affiliate link out there and hoping to make a catch. (That is what one calls "Spamming") One may as well buy a lottery ticket every week and zap television channels as one waits for the needed Ferrari to simply appear. This webinar is a Must listen to for if you are interested in discovering some tips that will astound you for creating a list and having fun whilst doing so. There is no need for opting-in anywhere just follow the first link below the intro video. “PRE-RECORDED WEBINAR”. This is NOT a pitch for some hype in any way, just pure techniques with startling onscreen examples.

List building in a breeze!

To your success
Robert.

+0
Nancy Gleason

262 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Creating your "LIST" for online income.
10/25/2009 3:24:30 AM
Thank you Robert for your link to the training webinar.  When I get a chance I will listen to it.  Have a great day tomorrow!  Nancy
Nancy Gleason P.S. Are you looking for answers on why your current busines isn't working for you? Do you want to save yourself years of frustration and failure? This FREE e-book, 'Success in 10 Steps', will help you in whatever business you are in: http://nancygleason.successin10steps.com/?mad=43290
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Creating your "LIST" for online income.
10/26/2009 11:43:55 AM

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for coming by and if you have time to listen to this playback webinar you will enjoy, I am sure, the jam-packed info that is laid out from the start to end. It’s in those little tricks and shortcuts that are revealed all along that make for the amazing given information and thereby supercharge the day’s workload efficiency. That’s what we can all use, from time to time, for in whatever we are actively engaged with!

Kind regards,

Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!