Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: The official Epitaph site. Choose yours.
10/7/2009 12:21:47 AM

Hello Roger,

I love Myrna's answer. Who would not like to be remembered? That is, who that cares about other people?

As to me, I would like for my epitaph: "He never gave up." Even if it is regarded as mere stubbornness.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Luis M. Goitizolo - Resplandor entre los árboles

(I have posted this both to try the old software and as an example of how I never gave up trying to 'paint' on Photoshop... until I achieved something, that is.)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2009 3:24:18 AM
Quote:

Branka,

That's great.

If I'm going to be around for ever I really need a bit of repair work. Anyway you have helped me with some of it.

Roger

You made me giggle (hope my neighbors won`t hear me; the whole city is still sleeping; lucky people - never have met Roger) .

ROGER, IF YOU ONLY CAN BELIEVE HOW SERIOUS I AM !
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2009 3:28:10 AM
Quote:

Hello Roger,

I love Myrna's answer. Who would not like to be remembered? That is, who that cares about other people?

As to me, I would like for my epitaph: "He never gave up." Even if it is regarded as mere stubbornness.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

(I have posted this both to try the old software and as an example of how I never gave up trying to 'paint' on Photoshop... until I achieved something, that is.)

Dear Boys Goitizolo da Silva ,

A many of your works will bring immortality to your name. Now, you owe the same to your body. THIS PICS IS AMAZING! I MAY BET YOU WERE IN LOVE, PAINTING IT.
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2009 5:18:09 AM
Quote:

Hello Roger,

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

Oh Luis this is so lovely. It is just relaxing to look at it. Thank you so much for posting it.
Hugs,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2009 6:31:57 AM

Luis,

Great epitaph.

That picture really cheers my day.

Our trees in England are headed for those colours now.

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!