Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Free Banner Exchange
10/3/2009 1:41:22 PM

I have been using Banners Go MLM for almost a decade to produce traffic for my websites.  It is a free banner exchange, and you can wind up getting lifetime doses of big traffic just for joining and placing some links on your pages.

Click Here to learn more!

Have a great day!

Don

+0
RE: Free Banner Exchange - Make Banners for Free
10/3/2009 4:06:49 PM

I forgot to mention a site where you can make free banners.  Addesigner.com has been my site of choice for years.  Click here to learn more.

Have a great day!

Don

+0
RE: Free Banner Exchange
10/4/2009 5:18:26 AM

Don, thanks for the info.  I haven't played around with banners yet, but plan to in the near future.  I've bookmarked the links and will be sure to use them when I get going on it.

Have a great Day!

Norma Morarie

http://offto.net/supertips

+0
10/6/2009 12:52:20 PM

Thanks Don,

You give such great help. I will check into the banners.

Barbara Harnsberger

To Your Success, Barbara Harnsberger
+0
10/7/2009 12:38:57 PM

Hello to Norma and Barbara and any other visitors.

These two ladies know one of the secrets of using forums to promote your business online. They have posted simple, friendly, positive comments on one of my posts. Norma has a signature with a link to something in which she is intereested. Unfortunately, AdlandPro puts a "no follow" tag on signatures (I wish they would change that) so we don't get much in the way of SE benefits, but we still can get the occasional visitor (like I do) who follows a link embedded in our signature.

If someday soon, Barbara adds a signature with a link to her account, her link will show up on every post she has made or will make.

Good job, ladies!

Have a great day.

Don

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!