Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate THOMAS RICHMOND, The 206th POTW!
10/4/2009 1:09:45 AM

Hello Dear Kathleen and Luka!

Congrats to Sharon and Jan, our NOTW for their wonderful contribution!

Dearest Thomas!

NOW is your turn to be recognized finally My Friend! CONGRATULATIONS on being the 206th POTW!

Hugs and Blessings,

Alain

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2009 3:43:10 AM

Thought I'd check in and see how the celebration is going.

+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2009 8:54:40 AM

Thank You Kathleen and  POTW Team!  We love you!

CONGRATULATIONS THOMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No one could deserve this honor more than YOU!!!!!!

I loved reading our story, and all I can tell you is you are Adland's INSPIRATION of all time!  And YOU are my perrsonal INSPIRATION of all time too!

It seem that lately we have been passing each other "in the night."  Ooopps!!!  That sounded a little strange, but you know what I mean.  You and I have both been so busy it just goes with the territory, but we both know that we are here for each other.  You are one of the BEST FRIENDS I have ever had and I just LOVE you a whole lot!

Enjoy your week as our KING of Adland, and don' t  take any flak off anyone.....   LOL

Hugs and blessings,   Jill

http://www.marioduguay.com/photos/products/1614939204.jpg

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2009 11:15:38 AM

Dear Thomas,

What a beautiful lesson of life and of love of God and all people you have imparted by openly offering your bio for all to read. Actually, you are a living lesson of how we can rise from terrible circumstances to a fully blessed life. It is so clear that our Lord Jesus Christ personally recovered you to be an example for everyone.

So more than congratulating you for being the POTW this week, I would like to do it for all the above and for being who you are. 

Please accept my modest contribution below as a token of my personal friendship and admiration.

Resplandor entre los árboles

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/4/2009 9:45:54 PM

Dear Members,  to Alain, Luis two posters and great friends , keep the fires burning my friends cuz its you two that keep the ambers hot in Adland by your presence with your inspiration and giving as well. Thank you all for your comments and the love you shared. 

To Mary if my ground shook and created cracks in them i know i can always count on you to fill them up, your comments to me have been many to count, you always remind me that i have a friend besides my God who looks out for me, thank you!

To Jill if you werent married? your just my type, two ships passing in the night , and yes i know what you are saying and its okay!  Love you too JILL you are dear to me ladyfriend, now go post something at my BizzyBlogz before i delete your account hahahahaha , i kid . Big HUGS and Kisses Jill God_bless you.

Talk soon gang! Have a great week.

- Bizzy Thomas

AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!