Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: ADLAND'S UGLIEST FORUM EVER
2/15/2013 8:37:08 AM
LOVE makes the world go round. This is my cat SOPHIE. My girl is in cat heaven now. she loved to have her picture taken!!!

It is just a little after midnight so it is not Valentine's day.... but keep love in your heart.
Say HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY just a little longer.

Soph.... you were the best Black magic woman cat!!!

Hugs to all, adlanders and cat lovers!!!!
pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1
Branka Babic

1352 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/20/2013 6:39:46 AM
Roger, here is something that we both like :)

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2013 9:02:53 AM

Branka,

That's a great quote.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2013 1:31:14 PM

INVESTMENT NEWS

Dan was a single guy living at home with his father and working in the family business.

When he found out he was going to inherit a fortune when his sickly father died, he decided he needed to find a wife with whom to share his fortune.

One evening, at an investment meeting, he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her natural beauty took his breath away.

"I may look like just an ordinary guy," he said to her, "but in just a few years, my father will die and I will inherit $200 million."

Impressed, the woman asked for his business card and three days later, she became his stepmother.

Women are so much better at financial planning than men.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/7/2013 11:02:01 AM
Hello Roger and friends,

Can you spot the cleverly camouflaged critters?

By: Shannon Dybvig

Tuesday, March 5, 2013 9:42am PST

It's that time again--it's time to focus your peepers to find the critters hiding in plain sight. Animals big and small, feathered and slimy, are waiting below hoping to be overlooked. Whether they happen to blend into the background, or have a special talent to make their exterior match the exterior, these creatures have many, varied ways to get lost. Can you find them?

This lizard finds it easy being green--and useful for staying out of sight. Image by Sanderslelli

Black and white stripes blend nicely at Kruger National Park, South Africa. Image by Stephen Downes

This Great Grey Owl would be very easy to overlook, which he'd like very much.
Image by
Wild for Wildlife and Nature

This image is equal parts branch and gecko. Can you tell which is which? Image byWikiCommons

The ptarmigan isn't too hard to spot, but can you find her five chicks? Image by Paxson Woelber

Can you spot the falcon above? It looks like he's spotted you. Image by Wenchmagnet

This hip-pocket frog is slippery in more ways than one. Image by WikiCommons

One of these palm fronds is actually a lizard. Can you tell which one? Image by Steven N. Maher

These tawny frogmouths in Australia do a mean tree bark impression. Image by WikiCommons

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!