Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Get Your Own Singles Business Free
9/15/2009 10:25:24 AM

Hi All My New Web Page I Got FREE

I got domain name free and I built this site free  with the free IxWebHosting Site Builder

I still am adding a few pages to tell people how to get everyting hosting free

This page will tell you how to get your own singles busines free.

I did this many years ago and it has made me over $100,000 usd so far.

+0
RE: Get Your Own Singles Business Free
9/15/2009 12:30:59 PM

Thanks for stopping by!
I'm dropping in to introduce myself “Patrick Pierre” and I live here in Worcester, MA.
BUILD A FUTURE we’re looking for business partners, not investors.

Abundant Peace & Love
I'm obligated to share this with you and everyone I'm connected too... It's literally saving lives and giving hope back to many sufferers! Including myself :) http://www.papcashflow.net
+0
RE: Get Your Own Singles Business Free Article
12/19/2009 5:14:09 AM

Good Information For Singles And Online Business People
Start Your Own Online Singles Business Free
Whether you are new to internet business or an experienced online marketer seeking a new opportunity, this is a great opportunity.
There is and always will be a large percentage of the population who are single and seeking to make contacts for dating romance or even a long term commitment such as marriage.
This business will succeed if you market it correctly. And this is the key to any internet business.
You need to ensure that your advertising gives people a good reason to join your affiliate singles site.
Here are some good reasons for singles to join with you in your World Dating Partners business as affiliates or clients.
At World Dating Partners all profiles submitted by clients both paid or free members are read and vetted by real staff members. Clients and affiliates will know that members are not at risk as they may be if they join free dating sites. Most free dating site earn income from advertising and not members. The owners only use members so they can get lots of visitors to their singles site so they can earn income from advertisers or google adsense ads. Owners and designers of most singles sites are software people or people who have no experience or training in relationships or the dating industry.
World Dating Partner principles and their staff have many years experience and have online singles sites and personal introduction agency services.
The company has been established and operating a successful range of services for genuine singles for many years.
There is 24 hour support for clients and affiliates.
The web site has all information clients or affiliates need to succeed.
This business does well in good times and bad times for business as in good times have plenty of money and in bad times people have plenty of time and will find the money to join..
Affiliate get paid monthly once the reach the payout level.
Clients can log in any time ad search for matches or read their profiles to contact their admirers.
For anyone considering a good online affiliate business and for those singles looking to meet other genuine singles please visit.
To see affiliate video presentation click on link Affiliate.
For more information see my latest singles article
Article Information on niche dating sites also

http://www.articlemarketing.ozyid.com/custom3.html

+0
RE: Get Your Own Singles Business Free Article
9/30/2010 5:06:45 PM
How To Get Any Woman To Love You

Hi Guys and Girls
Firstly girls please tune out, I know you probably won't. But this is for guys only.
Guys I am going to tell you how to get any woman you want, and show you how to get them to love you.
This this information is free and given with love....
Firstly when you find yourself in conversation with available women, learn to listen, what you want is unimportant to woman until that fall in love with you.
Be a good listener, answer any questions with an honest answer, do not get off subject and ramble on.
Woman love to talk and hold attention so let them do most of the talking. They can tell if they are attracted to you, not by your looks but by your personality and confidence. Within a short time most woman will instinctively know if they like you.
Take your time and if at first things do not seem to be working out, back off and try again another time. Woman are emotional, so to be able enough to get them to love you, you must wait until the time is right and they are in the right emotional or spiritual mood. Note I did not say intoxicated.
It can take up to 10 years to get the woman you want to fall in love with you as some times their are other matters woman must take into account before they can find you as their perfect partner, just be yourself be a consistent and reliable friend. Most woman will keep any man as a friend if he is not too pushy, make yourself available when they need your friendship, advise or help.
Always ask the woman you ask out, "what do you prefer to do?" let them have all the say unless they through back to you. Do have some good interesting options available, just in case
Also now read my article
+0
RE: Get Your Own Singles Business Free
8/15/2011 8:43:08 AM
Hello All

My Sales – Current August: £158.63 / €117.46 / $202.65 / CHF76.23 / NZD18.76 / AUD190.00 / ZAR884.42

Click link to get your own singles site or Indian Marriage Agency
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!