Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Dechiffering 999 and Judeo-Chrisitan Theology
9/5/2009 9:04:59 PM

Hi Georgios,

Thank you for another awesome forum and of course... the thought-provoking subject matter.  hehehe

Let's see, you and I met on the subject of Atlantis, so all I can offer is that the Atlantean crystals are purporting to being reactived in our "transformation" on the 9-9-9 date.  From there on out, they live in our hearts... yes???  Or is that when the continent begins to re-emerge in many lands???  Never say never.

Many from the Angelic and Hierarchial realms are asking that we focus on reciting the Ho'oponopono leading up to this date as what is happening could be very  HOT.  There is a specific observatory on the island of Maui that is laden with dark energies and is continually focused on performing breaches in Earth's inonosphere.  That is one of the HOT spots to focus during the transition, so there is a danger present.

Here is a snip from Archangel Michael that also describes:

Shadow Energy and the Role of Atlantis
"As the Magical and Mystical energy of the New Earth is established, you are also having to confront a resurgence of the energy of fear and manipulation within your social and media systems. Now you might ask why this is so, when the New Earth energy is so powerful?

Well, we can say that as you transform into the higher "version" of your Human Angelic Self, you have cleared your DNA of all distortions and you are in the process of integrating and synthesizing all that you have been in the past cycles of time, so that your true or essential core self can emerge. In this process, you have integrated both your Lemurian and Atlantean lifetime experiences. This has enabled you to activate the Paradise Codes and energize a long term restructuring of the Planet into a Paradise home for the Beings who inhabit the Earth. But, it has also meant confronting the dealing with the shadow energy that is still being projected by one of the greatest traumas that the Earth and her people have ever faced in recent history."

There are some interesting posts on the mountain:  Connecting the DOTS on page 1747   Haleakela Summit on Maui  1746  and the introduction of Lake Tahoe (Ca & Nv) into the mix on page 1745 scattered back through 1739

Lake Tahoe
http://iccd.et.tudelft.nl/2009/lake-tahoe.jpg

Lake Titicaca

http://www.sd281.k12.id.us/mcdonald/staff/Carhart/_overlay/Karl%27s%20Website/images/lake_titicaca.jpg

Here is a partial list of some of the activations:

Mount Shasta:

The Om Crystal of Multidimensionality 9-9-9

Lake Titicaca, Bolivia:

Sun-Moon Crystal of Light 9-9-9

Crystal of Thoth 12-12-12

The Arkansas Crystal Vortex: The 9-9-9 Activation

And so we speak again of the Atlantean Master Crystals that are now awakening in the dawning of the planetary Ascension.

999 - The Crystal Awakening

This mineralogical energy is now in flux. The crystalline and electromagnetics inherent to certain strata are being activated in the Cosmic Trigger and Crystalline Age.

As a direct result of this, a new form of vortex-portal systems are now emerging on your planet. The largest are Arkansas and Brazil, but these will connect with other locations to form crystalline vortexes. Most of these are in areas of natural telluric crystal pockets. Santa Fe in New Mexico is one of these. Tanzania is another. These will evolve & occur in
diverse locations all over the planet including Bolivia, Chile, Spain, Egypt, Tibet and the Himalayas.

It is all so interesting, and all I know is "the truth will set us free"  one day very very soon.   :-)  Never say never and may we live in JOY until the truth all unfolds! 

Sending HUGS,  Jill and Mountain Woman

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Dechiffering 999 and Judeo-Chrisitan Theology
9/6/2009 4:46:02 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Deciphering 999 and Judeo-Chrisitan Theology
9/28/2009 2:12:46 AM

Georgios,

Not sure what to say. I do remember that Jesus was actually born in June, the Dec 25th date was used to help keep the early christians, well, Christians. I understand many pagan themes were left in order to help with early Christians converts - sorta keep them converted

I do believe in GOD, but I believe He is much, much more than we understand. Sorta like an "ant" understands "humans"

Thanks for the thoughts

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

PS. Not sure what to think of Jill's info - hmmmmmm

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!