Menu

Promote
Minks Thom

262 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: What is a successfull business?
9/3/2009 11:26:07 PM

Yes Rudy,

like your points, especially that of attracting different propects. After all you should be able to present your

product/services to prove the benefits for all. Most businesses in such a category will be going for longtivity,

thus with much stability.

Respect,

Minx.

Let Me Show You How To Turn 6 Bucks Into $690 Income! \\\ GO TO =>> http://wheretomakemoneyonline.com/adla
New Reply
+0
Minks Thom

262 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/3/2009 11:36:47 PM

Jeff, knowledge is the key to persuation. One need to know his proeduct / service so well that the presentation will be simple and easy to understand. I see some websites stuffed with so much links and
banners that get their prospect disoriented/lost.

Passing over marketing knowledge in Ebiz is crucial for success. So not all claiming to be mentor will
prove it till others can copy their system exactly. Knowledge is knowing how to pass over knowledge.

Respect,

Minx.

Let Me Show You How To Turn 6 Bucks Into $690 Income! \\\ GO TO =>> http://wheretomakemoneyonline.com/adla
New Reply
+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/4/2009 6:11:19 PM

Some good points here!

We look for 'knowledge' before choosing to stock a product.  Does it fit the ethics of our target customers?  In our case Eco Conscious People.  What do the manufacturers do to be green?  Where is the product made?

We use knowledge of our customers to place ads in strategic positions, which is very little advertising at all.  We Optimise the site for relevant Key Words.  Gaining 1st page or even 1st position is a success in its self.

We watch traffic to see which methods draw people in.  A good source of traffic is another success.

Getting other sites and customers to link to us without asking is a success.  Recently, we have a government website linked to us because they are handing out kitchen caddies to residents, and we supply liners for the caddies.  We suddenly had an increase in sales of caddy liners.

Other measures of success are conversion rates - after analysing our customer list and seeing two thirds were female, we revamped the site, making it more feminine.  Our conversion rate went from 1:100 to 1:30 and some days even as low as 1:10.  The 1:100 rate is the expected conversion for most sites.

What is the average spend?

What is the monthly turnover?

What were the expenses and can you save money?

How many customers in your database?

How often do you get repeat orders?

These are just some of the main ways we measure success for Green East

New Reply
+0
Minks Thom

262 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/7/2009 1:25:56 AM

Good stuff Kay.  Like your analysis.

Wishes,

Minx.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!