Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Color, Gender, and Content of our Character
8/29/2009 5:55:48 PM

The other day, I was watching CNN as I do daily along with numerous other news media programs.  There was a commercial break and I was exposed to a series of individuals making pledges to support an ideal that recognizes the content of ones character, and nothing else.  I was struck by the notion that this pledge was on Prime Time television as a 30 second spot with CNN. It struct me that this pledge was more than a simple meaningless verbal statement of many individuals from diverse backgrounds, varying socio-economic statuses.  This was in fact a movement, to acknowledge diversity, and to give each and every one of us the opportunity to demonstrate, just what our character really is.  

When we look at ourselves in the mirror through the eyes of our dreams, desires, hopes and aspirations, fears, and the things we believe in, what color are they?  Do they have a gender?  What color, gender, size, or status is love and hate, judgement and prejudice, integrity and trust?

Well, I can get very deep in my thoughts, but I want to know your thoughts, and share with you a Website that has inspired and touched me deeply.  By sharing with you I hope it does the same for you:

www.charactersunite.com  

Please let me know what you think, and please invite your friends to join this forum so that we collectively can pursue our better angels, in both character and deed.  Oh and one more thing.  If you have not had the opportunity to review our Website www.whypaymoreservices.com, please, I would greatly appreciate your honest review of the value it brings or does not bring to those who may or may not take advantage of what it presents and offers. 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!