Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: It's Time To Congratulate VALERIE CLAVIN, The 203rd POTW!
9/8/2009 6:07:40 PM

Thomas and Kathleen,

Thanks, I appreciate your concern. You too are so good for this community. We are so lucky to have you two looking out for us.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs =Priceless

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2009 6:08:58 PM

Hi Robert,

Thanks, glad you found this place !!! I may not have Alzheimers - yet - but I sure do get lost around here LOL!!

Have an awesome week.

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

+0
Valerie Clavin

4235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2009 6:11:25 PM

Sara,

Hello!!! Thank you!!

I know it's a maze here lately, so I understand how hard it is to find our forums again. We may have to start a - Have you seen MY forum lately?  or "where oh where has my forum gone?" Might be fun!!

Blessings

Valerie Clavin

Hugs = Priceless

+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2009 12:48:02 AM

Hello Kathleen and Thomas,

Not only Valerie, you both deserve as well our warm congratulations for keeping alive this great forum.  And I would also like to thank Cheryl and Barbara as nominators of the week.

Dear Valerie,

I have just read with real pleasure your bio. It has opened my eyes to a way of life that is so alien to mine but only in a way, as I may not have calves and steer in my home, actually an apartment, but I do have doggies and they fill it with joy very much like your kitties must do in yours.

And like you, I have also frequently thought that all things happen to us in due time and for a reason. In the end, everything on this earth is for good. So I am sure your understanding of what happened to your beloved parents is right.

Like everyone else here, I am so happy that you won the POTW this time. I only regret not having come earlier to celebrate your week as our new Adland Queen. I hope you will understant and forgive me for it.

Sincerely,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Kathleen Vanbeekom

13305 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/9/2009 2:33:55 AM

Thanks, Valerie!

The past 10-12 days have been weird but I'm getting used to it and I like "looking out for" the community, I never thought of it that way!

Here's a grilled PB & banana sandwich, I was delivering it to other forums but since I'm here, you can have one, too!  Good thing I told you what it is, it's so close up, it's frightening!

+0