Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Crunch Point: The 21 Secrets to Succeeding When It Matters Most -- Plus Bonuses!
8/27/2009 6:59:14 PM
CRUNCH POINT -- PLUS BONUSES
"The 21 Secrets to Succeeding When It Matters Most"

It's like things that go bump in the night. Only in this case it's about things that go bump in your life.

No matter what you do, unexpected problems are sure to pop up. One minute things are rolling along smoothly then BAM! All hell breaks loose.

Your biggest customer files for bankruptcy and leaves you out in the cold. Your business is already cash-strapped, now what do you do?

The economy is kicking you below the belt. You just lost your job. It's not fair! You've worked hard yet things just seem to happen when you least expect it.

Unexpected personal and financial problems can hit you or your business at any time. Suddenly you find yourself up against the wall. You feel like you went from 100 to 0 miles per hour in sixty seconds.

Now you're in a crunch.

What you do next is vital if you want to survive your challenge. You can freak out. Cop out...Or face it head-on in a cool, relaxed and stress-free way. The choice is yours.

When I first started out in business, I faced many challenges. Not all of them were expected. What seemed overwhelming at first gradually became less severe as I learned how to deal with each situation effectively.

Sometimes it seems like challenges come rapid fire one after the other. Just remember none of these problems are your fault. Life happens to all of us.

After years of putting out fires and coping with unexpected crises, I developed a system for dealing with the inevitable life and business emergencies we all face.

During this time I created Crunch Point as a way to help me cope with these annoying situations. Now you can benefit from my experience. You don't have to do it alone.

Remember it's not the situation; its how you perceive it and more importantly how you deal with it. If you let it get to you emotionally it can eat you alive. Your personal power comes from controlling your response.

Sure it sounds easy to say but you and I know it sure doesn't feel that way.

In my book Crunch Point I give you 21 proven ways to overcome any crazy situation you may be facing. Personal or financial it doesn't matter. You will be in control of things now.

Imagine yourself:
  • Taking control of any situation--You are in charge, feel the power
  • Staying cool and rational while others are falling apart--You are in control
  • Identifying and removing all obstacles to resolving your problem--No roadblocks
  • Dealing with your problems quickly and effectively--Get on with your life
  • Developing unshakeable confidence and courage--You are unstoppable
  • Generate cash-flow to solve your financial problems--You are stress-free
  • Knowing when to cut your losses and walk away--You are a savvy business person
Whatever inevitable and unexpected problems may arise in your future you'll be ready. Why waste your valuable time trying to figure it out on your own? These proven techniques have worked for me and they will work for you. I guarantee it.

The best part is you can start right now...

I'm making a limited number of my Crunch Point book available to you, my valued reader.

But wait, there's more.

Act now to get the key to quickly dealing with any problem that comes along--you'll also receive 5 valuable bonuses worth over $110 for taking action now.

This is your only chance to get your hands on this exclusive bonus-filled package. Don't kick yourself for missing out on this.

There's no time to dilly-dally. You're going to have to move decisively. So please don't hesitate. Not even for a second.

You do want to survive your next Crunch Point...Don't you?

Reserve Your Copy Here.

To your success,

Signature

Brian Tracy

P.S. I am only making a very limited number of these beautiful hard bound editions available. Once they're gone, I may not print any more copies. My Crunch Point techniques are really important to your survival in today's economy. I'm excited about sharing my Crunch Point secrets with you.

I can't wait to hear your success stories.

Crunch Point

In a Crunch? Learn to Deal With Help From Brian Tracy's Crunch Point Today!

Brian Tracy Excerpt From "Crunch Point"

The only way that you can realize your full potential, and become everything you are capable of becoming, is by dealing with crunch points effectively. The only way that you can achieve all your goals is by responding and reacting effectively to the inevitable crises of day-to-day life.

The Key to performing at your best during the crunch times of your life is for you to focus single-mindedly on the solutions rather than the problems. The more you think about possible solutions, the more solutions will occur to you -- and the better they will be. The more you think about solutions rather than problems, the more positive, focused, and creative you will become. The more you think in terms of specific actions you can take, the more in control you will be.

The most important quality of leadership is the ability to function well in a crisis. It can be said that leadership is the ability to solve problems, of all kinds, including huge problems that arise suddenly and unexpectedly.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!