Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
No problem can be solved ...
3/17/2005 9:53:34 AM
"No problem can be solved until it is reduced to some simple form." – J. P. Morgan, Financier
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Nan
Nan Kietzke

39 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: No problem can be solved ...
3/17/2005 10:21:51 AM
Now that is thought provoking. I would have to think on that wone awhile to know what it really means. Nan
contact me at nktexas@gmail.com
+0
3/17/2005 12:01:35 PM
Hi Bogdan, I used to be stumped by that idea, until I realized how true it is. Problems can only be solved by taking the steps, one at a time that will eventually solve them. Here is one time when just looking at "the big picture" can make you feel stuck. However, as soon as you begin to break the situation/challenge into logical pieces, you're on your way to the solution. Regards, Yvonne Finn
Tap or Click here: Join Free to learn how technology working for you as your best employee can help you live a life of prosperity unlike most others will ever enjoy and how to earn four, five, six or more streams of income promoting just this one single no-cost-ever-to-join program.
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/17/2005 10:38:59 PM
Here's a couple of my favorites re. problems: "The problem is not that there are problems. The problem is expecting otherwise and thinking that having problems is a problem." ~ Theodore Rubin ~ "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." ~ Albert Einstein ~ Love from Thea :)
+0
3/19/2005 12:27:12 PM
Yes, I agree with thw quotation. A retired Electrical Engineer, I can say without fear of contradiction that it is almost impossible to solve problems unless the problem is analysed. let's take a 3-phase Electric Meter problem. A meter of this kind is normally connected to Current and Potential Transformers to reduce High Voltage on the secondary Side of the Potential Transformers the level of the meter voltage. Right-a-way you can see that whenever there is a problem on that Installation one must start from a fundamental position in order to solve the problem. That position would beg the question, How many faults could possibly be on the installation to cause the Meter to read incorrectly? Obviously, there could be a fault with the primary or secondary wiring; or the fault could be on the primary or secondary side of the transformers;or the meter itself could develop a fault. There you have it, you must necessarily start from point "A" to point "B" to solve the problem. I would say that the quotation is valid for every aspect of life and living. Rudolph
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!