Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Derek Jamieson
9/8/2009 5:35:41 PM
Hello Derek. Thanks for dropping by my profile today. I posted a link to your profile on my forum, The Independent Entrepreneur, under the topic: Who Dropped By Today. Have a great day, and best of luck to you in all your endeavors.
+0
Derek Jamieson
9/10/2009 4:01:04 AM
Hi friend Post your business on my classifieds website www.mcslist.com
+0
Derek Jamieson
9/10/2009 4:43:02 PM
Hello, Derek, I am a skeptical person about online positions. I been looking for a long time. Truly I will scope out your site. If you don't mind me asking how do you make in a day; a wk; a month; and in one years time. I'm looking for a stream of income. Honestly and not the hassle.
+0
Elian Cruz

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Derek Jamieson
9/28/2009 9:44:44 PM
Hi frien, Incredible and Powerful Compensation Plan and Benefits launched by the Internet in the United States and in all countries of the world, called 2PLUS7! You know? So do not be stopped, enter our site and learn more http://www.2plus7.com/facil , I want you to be my guest to take advantage of this incredible tool Best Regards Elian Cruz
+0
Derek Jamieson
9/29/2009 2:55:51 AM
Welcome to Our www.china-jordan.com buy wholesale,China wholesale, China nike factory wholesale, we sell style urban wear brands sneakers and nike sneakers. Our products are popular all over the world with high quality,competitive price, fast shipment and efficient service. with original box, card, label, wrapping paper, have all colors and quantity size in the stock. if you are interested in our
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!