Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Garden Of Friendship Team
4/21/2009 11:39:43 PM
Hello all members, I am very grateful to all of the members to have chosen to send me such a lovely message. If I did not have so many things to do in a day, I would love to spend more time getting to know you all. I hope we can have a long and good friendship. Many, many thanks to all Cheers, Jay Rossi
This List Building program is the real deal… It's the step-by-step “get started online program” thousands have used to get started making money online http://pinurl.com/npo
+0
4/21/2009 11:39:43 PM
Hi Jay! Thank you for the rating, your kindness and your friendship. We all together are building this nice community. Kindly regards!

Garden of Friendship Team

Adland Community Information and Learning Center

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/24/2009 10:49:47 PM
Hello Garden of Friendship! A very good idea to have a TeamWork to welcome and guide new members to the entire community. WHO EVER came with this idea started an excellent forum to make it easier to new members to feel a warm welcome and feel at home. Thank you for inviting me to join this Team. Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
4/24/2009 10:49:47 PM
Hi Georgios! Thnak you for the rating and your kindness. You contribution in this team work will be a big plus. Thank you for accepting to work with us. Garden Of Friendship Team

Garden of Friendship Team

Adland Community Information and Learning Center

+0
Gunvi Sund

1 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/9/2009 11:04:10 PM
Thank you for taking the time to invite me and greet me in such sincere manner. Cheers, Gunvi Sund
INTERNET + MAILORDER PROFITS! Risk Free Program. Automated System Puts Big Bucks In Your Pocket! No Selling or Inventory. Call Now: 1-800-719-8268 ext.26710
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!