Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: New and need help
12/29/2005 12:33:10 AM
Hi Daniel; ======================================== I have a site you may find will provide the income you are trying to get.The best part is it is free to signup.You are paid forsignups. Take a look it's free. ======================================== How are YOU doing, financially, from the site? Are you making more than $1,000/month? I ask this because one thing I see a lot of at Adland is people saying "Hey, sign up for this..." -- but then it turns out that the program they're promoting isn't making any money for them, either. : ) Linda
+0
12/29/2005 12:43:18 AM
I do not understand how people think they can make an income in network marketing just by getting others to sign up under them. I believe to be sucessful you need to have real, consumable products to market. Then as you build a downline you need to be in regular contact with each person in your organisation. I talk on the phone regularly with my sponsor and with everyone I have directly sponsored. This is my full time business and I devote a full time attitude to it. Cheryl
Cheryl Haining is a successful home based business operator. To learn how to create an income stream from your home that will replace your job and develop true financial freedom visit: http://money-2-work-at-home.net/?refid=alp-567874701
+0
12/29/2005 12:54:17 AM
Hi Cheryl ======================================== I do not understand how people think they can make an income in network marketing just by getting others to sign up under them. I believe to be sucessful you need to have real, consumable products to market. ======================================== You are SPOT ON! Selling is a weak spot for many, so they tend to focus on recruiting. Having a whole downline of more people that don't know how to sell doesn't help any of them. : ) Linda
+0
Daniel Snyder

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/29/2005 1:33:14 AM
Linda, I read your forum and found it to be very frank and educational . You have provided me with insight that I did not have before.I too was floundering in the sea of listless wonderings from one sight to another.Not really making any headway . I do not know if this sight at http://www.vmcsatellite.com/?aid=225758 will be profitable. I just found it but since it is free I thought I would pass it on.It offered more than any other free sight I had seen before. I am willing to try anything once if it is not to expensive. After reading your advice to Glenn . I will reevaluate my position and find the niche that has not been tapped or if not create a business from what I know or can learn. Your candid advice was at just the right time. I may not be making a fortune but I am not a quitter and I can see the merits of your advice.But I am going to stay open to possibilities as long as they are free or at least minimal in cost. You are probably sucessful at what you do. I looked at your sight and your rates are interesting. If I could get paid what your charge for what I know. I wouldn't be sending you this e-mail. I would be giving advice. Your advice was to the point and on targst. As far as I'm concerned. If you have any business suggestions for a person willing to do what is necessary but has little money tell me . Im willing to do anything and I know many others out there are in the same situation. Pease give us your experience and knowledge. Soory about the lengthly monalogue. Thank you again.
Daniel W Snyder
+0
12/29/2005 2:23:40 AM
Hi Daniel! First of all - no need to be sorry for the lengthy monologue. There are over 2 million people in the world that do not know how to read or write that I could never help in this same way. Here, I can, so it's my pleasure to do so! : ) ========================================== I looked at your sight and your rates are interesting. If I could get paid what your charge for what I know. I wouldn't be sending you this e-mail. I would be giving advice. . ========================================== LOL. That's funny. Keep in mind that I didn't start with those rates, of course. But it did make me laugh. ========================================== Your advice was to the point and on targst. As far as I'm concerned. If you have any business suggestions for a person willing to do what is necessary but has little money tell me . Im willing to do anything and I know many others out there are in the same situation. ========================================== I do understand your point about trying things that are free or low in cost. But, the one thing that's important to remember is that even 'free and low cost' things will cost you much of the most valuable commodity that you have. Time. I do have a suggestion for people, like you, that are willing to do what's necessary, but with little money. Here's what I suggest, step by step. 1) Pick a market you enjoy. For example, if you love dogs, you might choose "dog owners" as your market. If you love gardening, you might choose that. Stay away from anything related to Internet marketing. A lot of people choose "internet marketing" because they see it as a hot market. It's only a hot market for those that know enough to compete in it. Also, don't choose new technologies (like VOiP, etc) unless you are truly, truly experienced and knowlegeable in them. 2) Open notepad or word and make a list of the many kinds of information you can share with people in your chosen field. For example, if you chose gardening, your list might include prize winning rose growing tips, plants for shady spots, plants for sunny spots, most popular plants, most easy to grow plants, growing orchids indoors, etc., etc. Save the list so you can add to it as you think of more things that your market might want to know. You don't have to WRITE out all the information right now... you're just making a list of ideas. 3) Go to some ezine article sites. Look for articles that are good reading, and targeted to your market. When you see an article you like, check to see if the writer of the article has an affiliate program. If so, that's a plus. Don't do anything with them yet... just bookmark them, or copy/paste the urls into a notepad for later. 4) Go to www.clickbank.com. Surf through their marketplace. What you want to look for is 2 things. a) What products are for sale that would appeal to your market, and pay 40% or more commission? Choose 1-5 to start with. b) What hasn't anyone come up with yet in your market? After you get started, you can consider creating an ebook to fill any voids you find. 5) Now, you're going to need a domain name ($8.95/year at GoDaddy.com). Pick one that's related to your market. 6) Next step is a simple little website. You don't need to become a designer. For that matter, you don't have to learn much html, either. This part, I can help with. See the P.S. at the bottom of this post. On the website, you are going to put the products you chose to sell, and you're going to start developing an article/information area. (With the things from #2 and #3) 7) Promote your site. A free and fast way is to write a few articles of your own (from #2) and post them at the article databases. Summary; Those seven steps will help you succeed more surely than any other... and I'll tell you why. "How to make money online" is a huge industry. 95% of people in North America are having some financial difficulty. Many, many businesses have sprung up looking to "hook" the people that want to earn money online. But - the one thing they have failed to take into consideration is how people use the internet. No one goes online thinking "Hey, I wanna find a gift site just like 5,000 others and buy a lamp from them." lol The internet is, above all, an information medium. People go online looking for information. They appreciate the people that help them find information. And, they gravitate towards people that stand out from the crowd. One of the things I say on my site is that you can not be like everyone else and stand out from the crowd at the same time. Having a site just like someone else's is death online. Even when money is tight, you must always remember that your most precious commodity is your time. You can never earn it back once you've spent it. That's why I suggest using it wisely - and using it to build something that is unique to you. Your changes of success will go up tenfold, if not more. : ) Linda P.S. I have been working on a program to help people that are in the same situation as you. Low budget and big dreams. It includes a "copy and paste" website builder. If you can type, and you can copy and paste - you have all the technical knowledge you need. People that already have a website can use it to learn how to add content to their site. I'm going to need a "test" group for it, so if you're interested, keep an eye out for a thread about it early in the New Year.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!