Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
I have made a lot of money in mlm
11/27/2004 6:12:26 AM
Dear Sergey. In the past 2 years i have made over 400.000 dollar in mlm and its still growing. I started in a brand new investing company and i will make a lot more this time. I did not know anything about mlm when i started but i learnd fast to take care of my people and copy myself. I personaly think that anybody can be succesfull. Im not the best in english writing but i hope you got my point.:))) best reg John arne
Best regards John
+0
Re: I have made a lot of money in mlm
11/29/2004 3:13:49 AM
I too have make a fair bit of money with MLM, maybe not as much as you John but I have done no work at all for the telephone company that still pays me for the last 2 years. You see I moved to Spain and the company wasn´t set up in Spain and still isn´t, but I still get paid for what I did in the 3 years prior. But all said and done I am a little fed up with MLM because there are not many people who succeed with it for various personal reasons usually. Mostly due to being lazy and unmotivated and happy to continue with their present miserable existance of living from pay cheque to pay cheque. Residual income really is the way forward and you have to contact many people and sort them out to find those that *really* want to achieve wealth. At the moment I consider myself fortunate to have found PIPS that gives me the residual income without the MLM. At present I am on $700 a month without a downline, without selling, without work of any kind. I can increase what I get by telling people. I get $10 a month from anyone I refer directly. That gives me a chance to do something with the time I have. Take a look at PIPS and you will see what I mean. Get information by sending an email to pipster@kioskcities.ws David www.wizardgold.com
Wizardgold Blog http://wizardgold.blogspot.com Have a listen to my Wizardgold money News Podcast. Latest News and tips http://lotoloco.com
+0
Sergey Lyangasov

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/29/2004 1:22:35 PM
Thank David, that you have responded on my invitation and has visited our forum. I think, that it will be interesting to them to learn as one nothing to make and to receive money. Your friend Sergey
+0
Macca Tosh

4 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/1/2005 6:35:56 PM
Hello to every one in this thread, David in reply to your post:- I have been trying for a few years now to achieve a modest income from the internet, (my goal is $1000 a month aud, which is about 500 us), and for the most part I have failed at this. I have looked at this continually, as I have had to drop program after program & I believe that it comes down to one thing, money or lack of it. Here is a list of a few pointers that I have encountered. 1) Insufficient funds to continue. Once you add up-grade costs or monthly membership fees on top of advertising and additional membership fees for traffic clubs & residual programs, it is not hard to find your budget being stretched to the limit. 2) Recruiting a downline. You have spent countless hours surfing the net, for that all illusive marketing method, that is going to blast your URL with endless amounts of prospects and send your downline soaring. You soon become aware, once your email inbox becomes congested with junk mail from all over the planet, that for all your efforts, you are have been recruiting to other online reps, that are only interested in selling you, their service, product or biz op. 3) To make money you have to spend money Every time I see this on a web site I still shake my head in disbelief. For the average person on the street, this is just not an option. There is a limit that most of us can offer for a return. I had to drop one of my main programs because; I was convinced that this statement had a vein of truth to it. - So I went along making sure that I up-graded every month. - Completely stopped all extra spending in areas of my day-to-day life, so that I could project more income back into my business plan & budget. - Up graded my monthly membership fees, to get the partnered auto-responder system for the program. - Spent weeks, writing up an easy to use, no brainier training series. - Injected more funds into advertising, paid email list, and sign-ups. - Spent months setting up a private online help group for my downline. And the list just goes on. I ran this as professionally as I could for about 1 ½ yrs, with the information I was receiving at the time. What was my return… 0 & a downline of over 200 plus free members, that would not up-grade or bother to take on the training to learn more. The cost to me financially was almost catastrophic. I do not mean to sound negative, but I am sure that the high attrition rates, that are associated with online marketing, have a lot to do with the slow return of rewards that are given back. My closes guess, is that if your downline cannot see any returns in the first few months (6 months maximum), they are gone. For the average person that is interested enough to join an online business opportunity, they are all looking for the same thing. A far go with honest help & support, which will enable them to better them selves through financial independence. And not be sent down some black hole, where you are expected to shovel money into month after month, in the vague hope that you will be in profit if you just keep trying. Macca.
+0
Sergey Lyangasov

197 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/8/2005 8:29:47 AM
Dear Massa, I looked yours website and you have not understood what business are engaged. All very much confusing and for the beginner not clear. Actually in Internet it is necessary for successful business: 1) The reliable and stable company, for example http://bodyextreme.com/ru/ This firm will not disappear tomorrow, she can be checked up and if something to not like that it is possible to complain http://www.bbb.org/ 2) It is the best way, when the company American, works in the international market and has some lines of products. Then is completely unimportant, in what country you live. 3) It is very important, as the company pays the commission. BodyExtreme sends a bank card to all members in any country of the world, Even to Russia. I have received her in Moscow and I can remove cash in any bank. 4) Very important, what production is offered by firm. It should be innovational production. For example, BodyExtreme offers cosmetics ToxicFREE which does not contain substances harmful to the person: http://purelyexquisite.com/fr/ 5) Very important, what entrance fee. In BodyExtreme the business - place together with a bank card costs 29,5 $ per one year and 6 different business opens. To enter very easily. It is necessary website to be registered on anyone as affiliate. Thus it is possible to buy nothing! 6) The marketing plan. When me ask how to estimate as far as the marketing plan is good? I answer: you consider, when you will return the enclosed money. The net profit then begins. In BodyExtreme initial investments come back from two direct sales, after qualification 7) Tools for business. In BodyExtreme it is possible to pass FREE training http://earnweekly.com/145168/ 8) It is very important, as the firm helps to advance production. In BodyExtreme juice NinZi. For a limited time only you can enjoy a FREE 1 liter bottle (a full 30 day supply) of our powerful and essential 100 % natural NinZi health juice beverage http://ninzi.com/fr/free/ 9) And 10) it Is small cunnings for successful work which I send on e-mail It is very simple. Sergey
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!