Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Karen Forbes
1/12/2009 10:57:58 PM
Hi Karen, Thank you for adding me as your friend. Where do you live? I live in So. CA. I work in a salon doing nails and I also work from home with my own home-based business. Happy New Year
+0
Karen Forbes
1/12/2009 10:57:58 PM
Hi Diana, Thanks for the rating. I as you will have seen work with my business in Adult Stem Cell health. We also have a farm and croft. I live on a very small island off the west coast of Scotland UK called Isle Of Coll. We are having bitter weather just now and storms. Keep in touch and I wish you and your family a very happy and healthy NewYear. Thanks again, Karen
Live Your Dreams! Ask, Believe, Receive - just three simple steps to create what you want. However, very often the second step, believe, can be the most difficult one. And yet it is the greatest step you will ever take. Believing contains no doubt. Believing does not waiver. Believing is absolute faith. Believing remains steadfast despite what is happening in the outside world. When you master believing, you have mastered your life.
+0
Karen Forbes
1/13/2009 10:36:26 PM
Hi Karen, The stem cell, er ah, "adult" stem cell video was interesting. I've got my hands full at the moment, but keep me up to date. I am always interested in alternative health products. Kurt www.kurtray.com
+0
Karen Forbes
1/13/2009 10:36:26 PM
Hi Kurt, Thanks for the vote. I don't know how to return a vote so will look later!! no good yet on all this stuff lol I will keep in touch and let me know if you would like to try the product if you have no time for thr business right now. This is helping so many people in so many ways. I live on a very small island off the west coast of ScotlandUK called Isle Of Coll and we are having bitter weather and storms. BRRRRR!!! Anyway i wish you and your family a very happy and healthy New Year. x Thanks again, Karen
Live Your Dreams! Ask, Believe, Receive - just three simple steps to create what you want. However, very often the second step, believe, can be the most difficult one. And yet it is the greatest step you will ever take. Believing contains no doubt. Believing does not waiver. Believing is absolute faith. Believing remains steadfast despite what is happening in the outside world. When you master believing, you have mastered your life.
+0
Karen Forbes
1/16/2009 5:23:11 PM
HI KAREN. BRAD
BRADFORD STERLING PRESIDENT HEALTH-ENERGY-WEALTH
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!